“Nice for a cheap lunch.”
Review of Little Caesars - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice for a cheap lunch.”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I went to Little Caesars for lunch today. It costs €7 for a main course which is good value. The food is decent and the menu offers pasta,pizza,salad,soups and wraps. The staff arent very friendly and the seats are extremely close together. All in all a grand lunch but nothing about it would make me run back.

• Visited January 2013

“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

always a pleasure. great choices on the menu and the waiters always know whats good. great location just off Grafton st

Ireland
“Not Great”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Food quite greasey and bland. Garlic Mushroom particularly bad. Pasta passable but wouldn't go back.

Visited August 2012
“great value”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

myself and my boyfriend stopped in for something to eat on Saturday night, we didn't really now what to expect, a family member had recommended to me.
We were seated straight away.
The food was lovely, large portions and great value for money.
for a baskets of garlic bread and 2 mains, and a drink and 2 bottles of water it was 27 Euro. Excellent value for Dublin.
Service was quick and friendly.
we would return there!

• Visited December 2012
Dublin
“"Little Ceasers a big success"”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Last Saturday my date and myself were off to an Italian restaurant in the City Centre, I had seen Little Ceasers as I passed by the busy streets near Grafton Street and often wondered what it would be like. I had heard some great things about it from friends. So myself and my date decided to have a few drinks in the Westbury first and head into Little Ceasers. We were seated downstairs which was lovely, it was a freezing night outside so this was really warm and inviting. There lighting effect of stars that changed colour on the ceiling which I loved and I also really liked the Roman decor. The service was brilliant, we were looked after immediately. I had garlic mushrooms to start with and then spagetti carbonara which was really creamy, my date had garlic bread with cheese and then a fish dish which he also loved. We had a lovely bottle of red house wine which was perfect, really fruity and full bodied. It was a lovely amiance and made for a lovely romantic night for us. I would definately go back again, sooner rather than later.

• Visited November 2012