“great value”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed December 11, 2012

myself and my boyfriend stopped in for something to eat on Saturday night, we didn't really now what to expect, a family member had recommended to me.
We were seated straight away.
The food was lovely, large portions and great value for money.
for a baskets of garlic bread and 2 mains, and a drink and 2 bottles of water it was 27 Euro. Excellent value for Dublin.
Service was quick and friendly.
we would return there!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Last Saturday my date and myself were off to an Italian restaurant in the City Centre, I had seen Little Ceasers as I passed by the busy streets near Grafton Street and often wondered what it would be like. I had heard some great things about it from friends. So myself and my date decided to have a few drinks in the Westbury first and head into Little Ceasers. We were seated downstairs which was lovely, it was a freezing night outside so this was really warm and inviting. There lighting effect of stars that changed colour on the ceiling which I loved and I also really liked the Roman decor. The service was brilliant, we were looked after immediately. I had garlic mushrooms to start with and then spagetti carbonara which was really creamy, my date had garlic bread with cheese and then a fish dish which he also loved. We had a lovely bottle of red house wine which was perfect, really fruity and full bodied. It was a lovely amiance and made for a lovely romantic night for us. I would definately go back again, sooner rather than later.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Didn't seem to busy when we went in, but within fifteen minutes the place was buzzing, with one very large party of around 20 or more sat in the middle. Menu was fine, got our order in before the big party so it came fairly quickly. Went downstairs to toilet and was amazed to find loads of diners seated in a below ground section. All quite jolly. food ok and service ok. Chef (You can see what's happening as kitchen is in a corner of the dining area) and an assistant were up to their eyes in work, but everyone seemed to get served ok. Dinner for two, with a garlic bread starter and a premade, prepacked ice cream desert plus wine was 70 euros.

1  Thank foxycreature
Reviewed September 16, 2012

During a recent trip to Dublin, I had dinner at Little Caesars together with a friend. The restaurant was just a short walk from our hotel and a perfect location after a long day of shopping/walking!
Based on the reviews on Tripadvisor, I was really looking forward to the meal.
Unfortunately, the whole experience was a disappointment. The service was not good, the interior of the place was so-so and the food was awful.
My friend had COLD pasta, with partly frozen shrimp. My pastadish was lukewarm. We both believed that we had been served ready made frozen meal that had just been reheated before serving.
When asked how the food was, we replied" cold!". Instead of an apology or an attempt to improve our impression, the server simply walked away and did not mention anything of it (we know that the server heard the comment).
We also had multiple servers (4) throughout the meal, despite the fact that we were one of two tables dining at the time. Would be nice to have one main server throughout the meal.
In conclusion, if you are looking for great Italian food in Dublin, I suggest that you visit Pizza Stop down-town. Great place and great food. Worth the extra walk, for sure!

1  Thank KDTStavanger_Norway
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Central location, Varied menu, Excellent value for money. Ate here several time during my stay. Nothing to dislike

1  Thank Katemilne