“Great fun for us moms and daughters!”

The Irish Dance Party
Book In Advance
More Info
$25.15*
and up
The Irish Dance Party in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: The Irish Dance Party is one of Dublin’s best loved experiences where you get to see and hear top class live Irish music and dancing by award winning performers. Not only that, but true to the Irish spirit, everybody gets to give the dancing a go themselves. It is a 2 hour event. Seated at your own reserved table between dances, there is ample time to take in the atmosphere of it all in a beautiful traditional Irish pub setting with the option of a creamy pint of Guinness. Your charismatic and talented Irish music and dance entertainers will see to it that there is never a dull moment. It doesn't get any more Irish than that!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My friend and I took our three girls (ages 5, 5 and 4) to Dublin for a girls' weekend. We wen to the Irish Dance party with them and had a great time. Of course the girls mainly skipped their steps, but they still had a blast. The live musicians (Patty and Fred) interacted with the whole audience, and constantly got the girls involved in the music. Of course by the end, the girls were on stage with them dancing and drumming and singing.

So, you learn 3 Irish dances - and all are very fun! The teacher is a professional Irish dancer and she performs a couple of dances for the group as well. And it all is accompanied by live music.

There was only one guy in the class - there with his girlfriend. I'm pretty sure our husbands would have had fun with us too, but it was mainly women.

We would definitely do this again, and we would recommend it to everyone!

All reviews
"great live music"
"fun experience"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We booked the dance session as an activity to do during our stay in Dublin as part of a Hen Weekend. What a truly fantastic experience. The dancing & singing was brilliant. These guys are so patient and really lived up to every expectation, in fact exceeded them. Would definitely recommend you try this while in Dublin.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I visited Dublin with a large group of students and our last night was spent listening to traditional Irish music and watching a superb dancer. The students also got to learn some steps and take part in Irish dancing. It was loved by all.

1  Thank Dean R
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We arranged the Irish dance party for a large hen group and we had such a giggle from start to finish. Daniel was a great musician and Sue was an incredible dancer. Sue will be pleased to know that we carried on with the moves into the evening!! I would highly recommend booking the Irish dance party for any hen do

See more reviews
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am travelling alone, to get out off my work stressful environment, and I came to Ireland in order to spend 5 days without thinking about "What to do", follow maps or think too much.
Trying to find Irish dance shows/experiences, I found The Irish Dance Party and I recommend it 100%!!!
Two hours where you will listen, dance and learn Irish dance and music and drink!!!
It doesnt matter I came alone, because the dances requires a partner, so I just joined a very funny girl from a group from Birmingham.
Thank you guys for such an original idea!!!