“FUNNIEST EXPERIENCE IN DUBLIN”

The Irish Dance Party
More attraction details
Owner description: The Irish Dance Party features some of Dublin's funniest and most talented musicians as well as incredible dancers who not only perform for the audience but will teach everyone some steps! The event lasts for approx 2 hours. The Musician will host and MC the event, singing Irish songs and playing Irish instruments, explaining the history of the songs, music, instruments, dances etc in a fun and humorous way. There are also world class, ex-Riverdance Irish Dancers who will give dance performances for the group and also teach the group 3 Irish Dances which last for 20minutes, 20 minutes and 10 minutes respectively.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Moi, Norway
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“FUNNIEST EXPERIENCE IN DUBLIN”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am travelling alone, to get out off my work stressful environment, and I came to Ireland in order to spend 5 days without thinking about "What to do", follow maps or think too much.
Trying to find Irish dance shows/experiences, I found The Irish Dance Party and I recommend it 100%!!!
Two hours where you will listen, dance and learn Irish dance and music and drink!!!
It doesnt matter I came alone, because the dances requires a partner, so I just joined a very funny girl from a group from Birmingham.
Thank you guys for such an original idea!!!

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely brilliant!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I went, along with a few friends, to Dublin for the weekend to celebrate a birthday, watch the rugby and generally have some fun! Our experience of Dublin and its people on the whole was fantastic but this was by far my favourite part of the trip.

I'd watched the dancer, Tommy, before when I went to Ireland for my honeymoon so already knew how good he was but the musician was also fantastic. We all sat around and listened whilst he played various Irish tunes then Tommy showed us some moves before we joined in. There was just the right amount of dancing and sitting to enjoy watching the two of them perform so that we weren't too warn out!

I would recommend this to anyone as it really was such a good crack - very relaxed and no dance skills required at all!

Thank you.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Steph L
Beccles, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“STUDENT EXPERIENCE!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

A fantastic experience! We brought a group of college students to Dublin to sample the delights of Irish culture! What a great way to end the day! The students absolutely loved it and enjoyed it so much we nearly missed our 'plane home!!! The venue was easily accessible from the centre of town and was about a 5 minute walk away from the main shops. Sue and Daniel were superb - both Daniel's music and Sue's dancing were first class. I think the girls fell in love with Daniel and the boys with Sue! Their music and dancing were a delight to see. Definitely a great way to create a good team spirit!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank EMMA B
Dumfries, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We all loved this! Absolutely brilliant. A relaxed atmosphere with everyone joining in the fun. Sue, the Irish dancer was amazing to watch, so talented and made it all look effortless. We had such a laugh trying the dances and enjoyed the Irish songs. Daniel, the host, was great. He gave a brief history of each song and managed all of our requests! Great value for money.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank 588SusanS
dumfries
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We loved this! Fantastic value for 2 hours entertainment and fun. The music was great and Sue, the Irish dancer, a delight to watch. We had great fun trying the dances and laughing!

Visited November 2012