“Best thing to do in Ireland!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Blarney Castle Day Tour from Dublin including Blarney Stone
Ranked #30 of 220 Tours in Dublin
Lacombe, Canada
“Best thing to do in Ireland!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Truly the highlight of my one month trip packed down into a 6 day all Ireland tour.

I was honestly really apprehensive about the tour when I read some of the harsh reviews of paddy wagon but after being on the tour I say all those negative reviews are unjust because this is the best tour ever!

I had Leigh who simply had a true passion for what he spoke of and was so knowledgable that even I who studied history as a hobby had limited knowledge in comparative. He kept the tour alive with songs and jokes which I can't get out of my head and his ability to work with everyone on our tour ( even those who are harder to deal with) was a blessing. With a pack of people from all over the world including a bunch of rambunctious 20 something year olds he blended in well. We could really ask him any question and he knew exactly how to answer it and even add a little humour to story. The legends he told were always fascinating... He gets credit for even telling a story about Irish taxes and have the whole bus listening. He really was the best tour guide I have ever had.

I really cannot say anything bad about my tour because it really was a high light and I felt right at home on the big green bus. ( Which is genius I am sure that I will be in over 100 tourists photos since that many and more took a picture of it!)

I will make sure to recommended everyone to Paddy Wagon for their trips to Ireland and even more so recommended that they ask for Leigh.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and we are delighted to hear you had a wonderful time!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“4 day southwestern tour from Dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Tiernan (sorry T if I spelled it wrong) was great! We had fun…so glad he was our guide for the 4 days. He was interactive, knowledgeable, but not stuffy. The B&B's we stayed at were awesome! The food was the best I had on my entire vacation. So glad we did this tour best way to get a good sampling of Ireland.
Happy cows!

Cleveland, Ohio
“Only way to see Ireland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just got back from a 7 day tour of Ireland with eight friends and the only way to see this lovely country is with PaddyWagon Tours. From picking us up at the airport to dropping us off a week later, Gabriel went above and beyond the call of duty making sure we all had a good time. He got to know each of us, our likes and dislikes, not that we had many. He also made suggestions for additional stops, places to eat, places to drink, and all suggestions were spot on. The only way to visit Ireland and really get to learn about the country is with Paddywagon Tours
Our group left feeling like we now have a new member of the group. Gabriel and we will be back soon.

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Cliffs of Moher Day Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Our guide was John, lovely guy and wonderfully informative. Our tour left at 8am and we were back in Dublin at 8 pm. We literally drove from the east coast (Dublin) to the west (Galway, kinvarra, doolin, Moher). Every hour or so we would have a short break to stretch our legs and use the rest room. We had lunch in Doolin at a place called Fitzpatrick's, as recommended by our guide and it certainly did not disappoint. All of our stops had been very short, no more than 30 minutes, but that meant we had an hour and a half at the Cliffs themselves. We also got free admission to the cliffs discovery center included in our tour.
Overall, it was an excellent tour, the guide was extremely pleasant, and I would certainly do it again.

My only complaint were the other passengers on the bus. There was a group of about 8 men from Germany or Denmark (not that I have anything against tourists from those countries) who were speaking extraordinarily loudly the entire day, especially when the guide was speaking over the PA. Just a note to fellow travellers: please be respectful and use your library voice if you must speak during announcements.

Columbia, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“John (tourguide) is the BEST!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I went on the Giant's Causeway Tour and was picked up in Belfast. John was our tour guide and that made the tour extra awesome. If you're in Belfast already or interested in seeing a little of Northern Ireland, Giant's Causeway and the Carrick-a-Rede Bridge are a must see. Regardless of who you go with, they are great attractions. BUT, saying that, if you want to have an extra great time and make the travel between stops entertaining, I would go with Paddywagon Tours and do your best to get John. He told us the story of Giant's Causeway in funny voices and serenaded all us girls on the bus by singing Galway Girl, though he hates the song. It was such great fun and a ton of laughs. He was also very knowledgeable about everywhere we went and showed us some stuff that you might not get to see on other tours like where the Games of Thrones sets are in Belfast.

Really though, try to get John on any tour you go on. Whenever I go back, I'm going to just ask them John's schedule and pick a tour based on it.

Oh, and besides the lovely tour guide John, the tour bus is big and the seats are comfy. It's not some raggedy old bus and with the bright green paint job, you surely won't miss it. They make sure to point out different options for lunch and tell you which ones are better if you're on a budget and the options best for making the schedule to get back on the bus after lunch. And they won't leave you behind! I lost track of time once and John came looking for me!

Oh, and they take special photo stops for places you can't actually get into, like private no access castles.

Tony S, Manager at Paddywagon Tours, responded to this review, June 30, 2014