“Split opinions”
Review of Pichet

Pichet
Reserve with OpenTable
Pichet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 2,700 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: French, Irish
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I very much enjoyed my meal in Pichet, however not all of my party did. Some foks thought the menu was a bit limited and the service was good but not to the same standard as some of the other reviews. There is a nice atmosphere in the restaurant, very european. Would definitely retuyrn myself.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,067)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ate here for the second time friday 20th for the early bird before we went to Fleetwood Mac at the 02..Food delicious and wine very reasonable...early bird great value at 20 euro for 2 courses or 25 for 3 courses...staff so friendly and nice...great dining experience

Reviewed September 23, 2013

There you go, Pichet! You've gone and done it again; making it difficult to enjoy food anywhere else! Visited this wonderful restaurant on Friday night with friends and once again, the food, the service, the sheer buzz of the place amazed me! Wonderful wine recommendation (yet again) from Tibault (hope I'm spelling that correctly Monsieur!). They made an appropriately wonderful fuss of one of my pals who was celebrating a birthday.

Would really recommend this place.

I'll be back!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I love french food and so I couldn't really pass up the chance to eat at Pichet. As you step in, you feel like you are in a Parisian brasserie. The mussels were excellent; fresh and delightfully flavored with crab and spices. The lamb rump was tender and had a steak like consistency. The desserts were absolutely fantastic. My chocolate silk cake with popcorn was unbelievable; as was the espresso bombe and petit fours. Great service and atmosphere.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The service made the restaurant stand out from the second we walk in the door it was impeccable. We were a group of 10 I would say disproportionally experienced diners and not one complaint. The starter seared tuna was excellent however my hatred of coriander did take from it.

Amazing 100% recommend it especially if you are trying to impress socially or for business.