“Peter pan land :)))”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Peter pan land :)))”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Very nice place for kids where they can feel and live like in real in a small city all made for them. They can go to do their shopping, in the fast food, the dorctor and many more, but instead of just seing it they were participating and the actor of their game, wich i really loved. My 4 years old daughter was delighted in there, she felt like a mammy for few hours :)). Unfortunatly, the bad side of it is that its very expensive 16 euro for 1 adult+ 1 child and they said that adult pay because they should interact with the kids... and you as an adult get bored very quickly, cause you might try to interact, after 3 hours it start being hard !!! but as an activity to do once a year at least, its very interresting.

Odessa, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Could be better for the parents also.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Receptionist uses the same strident tone to address single adult standing right in front of her as she would a large group of children; stepping back out of range didn't seem to be a cue for a normal tone of voice!

No wifi in the restaurant.

Expensive for what it is.

Dublin, Ireland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 209 helpful votes
“For younger children”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Went to Imaginosity today with my 5.5 y/o son and my Mother. It was amazing to see inside. It's definitely a sight to behold. However, my son, even at 5.5 y/o got bored quite quickly. The children for the most part were not very polite when it came to waiting their turn for the more popular attractions ie, Audi Car and Crane. There was a lot of skipping and this could be avoided if their parents were fairer and followed a 'wait in line' system. I myself found myself having to ask some parents to 'please respect that we are waiting in line' and it got annoying after the third time. I feel a supervisor should be on hand to help alleviate the skipping and ensure fairness for the more popular attractions and not have parents like me try to police other naughty children AND their parents. It was quite uncomfortable.
It was also a warm day and no AirCon did not help the stuffy air inside as the afternoon came along.
Pieces were missing from some activities too.
Also the cover charge and yes, I understand this is a charity however, €8 per adult when adults are not the main clientele is a tad ridiculous. Even €4 per adult would be fairer than charging the same price as a child. It was not worth €16 for me and my mother to be there. Especially not for the awkwardness of the afternoon ensuring my son got his fair turn.
I would doubt another visit would be on the cards for my family.
But younger children would have fun I'm sure.

5 Thank Ms-HoneyBadger
Dublin
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 644 helpful votes
“Great but a tad steep”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Brought my nephew here a while back. He loved it! Great entertainment for the kids and an interesting set up. Only problem is the price. Quite expensive for what you get.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank rockfist
Athlone
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Over priced for what you get.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I brought our 11 month old and nearly 3 year old. Had read reviews and had heard great things about it but I was underwhelmed when I got there. In saying that my son really seemed to enjoy himself so that was the main thing. My little girl was also happy to crawl about. I found the staff friendly and helpful. I think though its the price that really let's it down. Yes it's for charity but they should still make it affordable. My son has gotten just as much fun in play centres which have cost a lot less. We've also gone to pet farms that would have cost the same but you can spend the whole day there so a lot better value. Overall I'm glad we went but it's the cost that would stop me from returning as it would cost even more next time which is a shame.

1 Thank ghostchild2