“Go to W5 in Belfast, it's better”
Review of Imaginosity

Imaginosity
Ranked #137 of 567 things to do in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Booking is essential
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Took 3 kids here. Staff at reception were very disinterested and unfriendly. Not only is this a very expensive attraction, but they didn't tell us when we purchased our tickets that they run sessions to limit numbers. Accordlingly we only had an hour and a half to get round. Many of the attractions were broken. There was little on offer to interest our two elder daughters, this really is for kids under 6. This is a poor imitation of W5 in Belfast which is much better.

5  Thank Peter G
"lots of fun"
"central dublin"
"workshop"

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Went here yesterday with my 1&2 year old sons. Thought €28 a bit pricey for the four of is but headed in anyway.The boys had a ball we stayed about 2 hours and they had a go on everything. only downside was the price and I would recommend some kind of gate at top of stairs for wandering toddlers!!!! It was ok for an afternoon's entertainment on a rainy day but not sure if I would bother going back to be honest!

2  Thank pandora456
Reviewed October 3, 2012

it's a great facility and the kids love it, but I think it's madness to charge for newborns & adults as they are not there to use the facilities.
I really like the place, but don't go too frequently due to the greediness of charging for adults also (there are no other kids facilities that I have been to that charge for those bringing / minding the children!!)

3  Thank Susan F
Reviewed September 28, 2012

plenty of different activities for all ages, we went with a 2 yr old - she would have stayed for ever in the supermarket, and the "medical centre" - playing doctor !, but so much more stuff to do, play kitchen, building, climbing, dressing up, acting etc, etc

See more reviews
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a hard thing to describe. It has a supermarket for small people and similarly a make-believe garage and hospital. I brought my two nieces - aged 3 and 1 and both got something from it. Easy to while away 2/3 hours in it. They limit the crowds so it does not become chaotic.

Only two gripes: 1)they do not heat up baby meals that we had brought with us although, in fairness to them, the cafe was reasonably priced. 2) I had previously booked and my niece was quite ill so we could not go. I rang on the morning (3 hours beforehand) to cancel but they would not give me my money back. I had to reschedule for the following fortnight or forfeit it. I ended up giving it to a friend as my niece was still too sick So even though this attraction is aimed at children, its customer service does not cater for the vagaries of family life.

3  Thank orlaithmannion