TripAdvisor

from $24.22
from $42.62
from $53.83
4,594 results
All reviews wicklow mountains mountain tour malahide castle day trip the bus tour guide guinness cake beautiful scenery great tour irish countryside recommend this trip his knowledge great driver the pub interesting facts giants causeway visiting dublin
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

I have to say this was a great tour. Owen did a great job as our tour guide and driver. Very knowledgeable, funny and accommodating!! Would highly recommend the tour and especially if he is your tour guide.

2  Thank Scott B
Dublintour, Manager at Gray Line Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Hello Scott B,

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Nathan and Martin were wonderful - we were given so much information, not only about the stops, but the cities too, so much history, and the driving was expertly done, we were impressed.

Hello MagentaGolde,

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I took this tour when we went to Ireland and had a BLAST! Sean was our tour guide on the Gray Line tour and he did a fantastic job! He was not only able to tell us information about all the towns we drove through on the bus, but he was also able to tell us so much about the cliffs. They were a beautiful sight to see and I would definitely reccomend taking the time to go and see them. Additionally, we had great weather, clear visibility, and a gorgeous day to be out on the cliffs. Everything worked out so so well! Finally, we stopped in the small village of Doolin for dinner at Gus O'Conners Pub. Great food, fun atmosphere, and an Irish choir sang while we ate! So much fun and an experience of a lifetime!

Hello Emily D,

Reviewed July 13, 2019

We arrived by cruise ship. The ship excursions are expensive and we hoped to find a comparable tour locally. I'd heard good things about Gray Line, and the price was right, so we booked. The tour leaves from town (which is a little inconvenient for ship passengers) but that gave us the morning to see downtown Dublin.
Our driver, Aeon? was prompt, polite, knowledgable, and funny! On the drive he explained history and locations with lots of humor. The tour includes entry to the castle park and all attractions, including a castle guide. The castle is not as big and impressive as some other castles elsewhere, but it's worthwhile. I did not expect the grounds to be so beautiful and expansive. We could easily have spent a day there. The Howth village is nice, we had an hour to walk around the park and pier. The drive back via Dublin Bay is beautiful. Aeon made sure we were back in time. My only complaint is that we could easily have made this a full day tour.

2  Thank Jayandteri

Hello Jayandteri,

Reviewed July 12, 2019

My wife and I are on our honeymoon in Dublin and we booked a Cliffs of Moher tour to sightsee. When I registered I put in the comments that we were honeymooning and that a shout out would be a fun little surprise for my wife. What Miguel actually did for us was far and beyond generous. He was able to get us a boat ride out under the cliffs for free and even offered us another tour later in the week free of charge. Our schedule was too packed to make it, but gesture alone was enough. Miguel was genuinely happy for us and asked for a picture together. It really made the experience perfect. But, don't just go because I said Miguel is a nice guy, he is also extremely knowledgeable about Ireland and has tons of information he can give you, plus the cliffs are a sight best taken in, in person. Thank you Miguel for a memory we'll never forget!!

Hello Itsacarlson3387,