“Nice Spot for Sushi” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yo Sushi - CLOSED

Yo Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Dublin, Ireland
“Nice Spot for Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went with my girlfriend on Sunday, didn´t know abour the "all you can it" offer so it was presented to us by the waiter, we decided to go for it... it was Great experience, Fresh food every "10-15mins" Chefs were excellent preparing the dishes cross from us and the staff were very accommodating and cheerful Yo sushi has its own style and you need to BUZZ for the bill, i suggest to have similar offer more than once a week. the check was very good value for money. I would highly recommend it and I will be back very soon for sure.

1 Thank Georges L

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Not quite up to Yo! Sushi standards...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

I've eaten at five different Yo! Sushi restaurants in the last year, and this one was disappointingly average. While the food was pretty good as usual (and possibly with nicer salmon than I've had), the service was lukewarm - like previous reviewers said, I was 'left to it', and it took longer for a waiter to come over, despite using the call button.

I chose this sushi restaurant over several other Dublin sushi houses, wanting reliability of the Yo! Sushi brand, and wish I'd tried one of the other independent places :(

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“This place is awesome!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

having never properly tried sushi! I was up in dublin just walking along when i came across yo sushi! it was funky and cool and the food was very tasty! i love the convere belt service where you picked the dishes you wanted off it to try! and i was suprised to find i liked alot of the different dishes, well worth a try at least :)

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
dublin
“sooo gooood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I heard a lot about this place-good or bad and decided to give it a try.I went there last Sunday for their special offer-all you can eat for 20 euro!They were craaaazy busy and had to wait for a table but it was worth it.The food was so yummy ,I had over 10 plates!!everything was delicious but they didn't send any chocolate cakes I was waiting for what seemed like ages.Manager very funny and helpful,the decor and atmosphere as well.Thumbs down for toilets....dark and smelly...anyway I will be back next Sunday!

Wexford, Ireland
“Extremely poor service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I went here on a Sunday evening.
I was seated by a waitress, then she left.
I assumed that you picked what you liked as there was a rotational belt with dishes.
I assumed wrong, we were supposed to be attended to, we were never told about deals or offers. We weren't offered drinks. We were left to pick out random dishes of sushi. after 3 small dishes we decided to leave. We complained and the manager gave us one dish on the house. Very poor service.

Visited August 2012