“great value and really nice food”
Review of Epicurean Food Hall - CLOSED

Epicurean Food Hall
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Neighborhood: North City Centre
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm a big fan of Saburritos here, fresh and delicious food, very cheap and lovely staff. 10 out of 10. Also Rios Brazilian, simple and very cheap food, very busy so that's a good sign. the Greek one, though, I was very sick after I ate here so never again

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We eat there every now and then and the food is lovely. I love places with "all you can eat", as the food is always fresh and of good value. At this food hall I love eating the Italian, Greek food and once in a while a kebab from Turkish corner. That kebab is amazing and HUGE. The persons working at the food hall I find them friendly. The Italian corner had lovely food and the most amazing sauce in the world. The rice with that lovely sauce (I desperately need that recipes) is something you only find there. The Greek corner had plenty of traditional food and it's very well worth a try. I never had Indian/Chinese food over there as there are places on Moore Street where you can eat lovely food for 6,50 (all you can eat). All in all, this food hall is a nice experience for whoever likes different types of food, keeping in mind that you can also have Spanish, Mexican and Brazilian food. It's well worth a visit also because it's in the city center.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We just bought some apples but this was a great find and so much good food to choose from. Well worth a look and a great coffee place too

1  Thank Janike92
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We ate here twice.We found the Mexican here to be pretty good quality. One of us had the Greek the first time but it was swimming in oil/fat. Meals are cheap and the amosphere is pure food hall but you're not really going there for the decor. :) I would eat the Mexican again the others din't look too appealing. It was always busy though.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Ate here early evening on a Saturday before a gig at the O2 as we didnt have time for a sit down meal. Went for the Indian/Chinese buffet - good value at just under €10 but was definitely in the 'load up your plate' bracket of fine dining! It was fine, it did the job but found the atmosphere a bit seedy, run down, chilly, grim & depressing. Lots of young skint ethnic groups - could be a bit intimidating on your own there. On the upside there is free wifi so that is handy. Think I might come again and try the tapas but maybe at lunchtime rather than early weekend evening.