“Cheap as chips”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great little spot if you want to chill with pals over a few vinos and cheap eats. We asked for a tasteen of most of the starters between the 8 of us. Very yummy tidbits of lamb kofta, brushetta, samosa and spring roll type thingys. I had the Malaysian chicken for mains...wasnt great...could only eat half of it..no one was wowed by what they had...it was "grand"! I think they should focus on one kind of food rather than doing a bit of everything..burgers, curries...they dont know what they are. Its a really chilled buzzy place and the staff are lovely. Decor could be refreshed a little. But its so cheap and bring your own wine...it'd cost more to make your own dinner! I'd go back for pre going out ginning up and eats :)

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a wonderful time in Dublin and we visited Cafe' Bliss many times and it was always very consistant, great food ,wonderful atmosphere .Hospitality plus.... the owner is such a nice person .
So nice to meet nice people, we miss Dublin already..We wll be back as soon as we can.....If in Dublin you can not miss this place, do try..... you will not be disappointed.
Great value.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

At lunchtime you get a complimentary piece of garlic bread per person when to sit down, this always pleases me. Not sure if you get the same treatment at dinner time.

I always order the Mexican beef chilli wrap, its very tasty. I like the wraps they use and its baked / toasted perfectly. The chips are grand and I love the sauces they give you. At 8.95 EUR for this dish, its great value for money as the portion is massive.

The staff are friendly and efficient.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Without a doubt my most enjoyed place to catch up with friends. Cafe Bliss is a little gem of a cafe with fantastic food and amazing service. Their early bird is fantastic value at €10 and you can bring your own wine. You couldn't cook the food yourself for these prices! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've been here many times. Service is always excellent, the food lovely and very good value for money.