“Awesome breakfast option”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Had breakfast here on our only morning in Dublin and were very happy we did. Excellent service, possibly from the owner himself, excellent quality coffee and tea, and top notch Full Irish breakfasts. All 6 in our party were very happy with our meals, if we'd had another morning in the city, we would probably have returned.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Good food. Lots of it. Great value. Good down to earth option. Staff very good. Lunch is busy and service efficient

Reviewed June 16, 2013

cute little restaurant. cant be very busy but when I went it was pretty late and was served very well. love the food and even better that it is BYOB! :)

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This place was the best bit of serendipity on our February trip to Dublin. Off the beaten path on a small side street, it's quite unpretentious, and is missed by most tourists. Thank goodness. It appears to have a dedicated local following...well-deserved, too, because the food is excellent, and reasonably priced for Dublin. The dinner menu is an interesting fusion of Irish and international items...and it all works. Out of an extremely varied menu, we had salmon and couscous with grilled vegetables.....and Bailey's cheesecake. Service was very attentive and personalized. The proprietor made us a special drink of Guinness and Tia Maria that was quite memorable. We'll definitely return to this place!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Came here for breakfast after an awful night in a hotel and it cheered me right up. I've had lunch here in the past and for its size, there is a very good menu on offer. I had a pick-me-up fresh juice/smoothie thing followed by French toast with maple syrup and bacon (I know!) - sent me on my way with happy heart and stomach. Good service too.