“Good value”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Good food. Lots of it. Great value. Good down to earth option. Staff very good. Lunch is busy and service efficient

There are newer reviews for Cafe Bliss

Reviewed June 16, 2013

cute little restaurant. cant be very busy but when I went it was pretty late and was served very well. love the food and even better that it is BYOB! :)

Reviewed June 15, 2013

This place was the best bit of serendipity on our February trip to Dublin. Off the beaten path on a small side street, it's quite unpretentious, and is missed by most tourists. Thank goodness. It appears to have a dedicated local following...well-deserved, too, because the food is excellent, and reasonably priced for Dublin. The dinner menu is an interesting fusion of Irish and international items...and it all works. Out of an extremely varied menu, we had salmon and couscous with grilled vegetables.....and Bailey's cheesecake. Service was very attentive and personalized. The proprietor made us a special drink of Guinness and Tia Maria that was quite memorable. We'll definitely return to this place!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Came here for breakfast after an awful night in a hotel and it cheered me right up. I've had lunch here in the past and for its size, there is a very good menu on offer. I had a pick-me-up fresh juice/smoothie thing followed by French toast with maple syrup and bacon (I know!) - sent me on my way with happy heart and stomach. Good service too.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were told by our hotel to go here for breakfast since we arrived too early to check-in. It was our first day in Ireland and this place does not have the "typical" Irish feel I was expecting. That being said, the meal turned out to be the best breakfast of the trip! The food was delicious and plentiful, the bread was fresh and hot and the tea, fresh OJ and coffee perfect compliments to the meal. We arrived around 8am on a Saturday morning, so the service was a bit slow, but the food was worth the wait. I ordered the vegetable soup, and others ordered salads, Eggs Benedict, omelets..it was all outstanding and the bill came to about 8 Euros pp. The cafe is located down a side alley so there is no "people watching" through the big front window, but the cozy atmosphere inside makes up for it.