“A refreshing unpretentious gem!”
Review of Cafe Bliss

Cafe Bliss
Ranked #680 of 2,638 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Have had the early bird here a few times. Amazing value, 9.95 for 2 courses. Food is delicious. Staff are friendly and service is good. I think you can bring your own wine!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Bliss

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Just across the road from the Camden deluxe. Great choice and fabulous food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Highly recommended.

1  Thank freedom41
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We often eat here at lunch time and the quality of the food is always good. The queues out the door are testament to my review! It's nothing fancy, but nice, good quality food at good prices. The early bird is even better value again.

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Had to review Bliss again after my return trip. Divine. Simple food and plenty of it. Had the lamb kebabs and the spicy sausage pasta dish. Had previously thought the owner to be a grumpy git but he wss in flying form and asked how spicy we wanted the dish. I went for red hot and thats what I got. Hot without losing the flavour. Salavating as I write this. Apple pie for dessert and I was fit to burst. This little piggy went home v happy. We forgot our wine so for 3 courses for two plus wine, less than 50 euros. I'll be back!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is one of my favourite places to eat in Dublin 2 - great food and BYOB - so its perfect for a cheap and cheerful lunch or dinner - early bird is a tenner for starter and main - I mean, how do they DO it! The guys who run the place (Malek and Iqbal) are really nice, helpful and attentive. Loads of my friends have gone and the have loved it too. Little gem!