“Great value restaurant and service with a smile”
Review of Cafe Bliss

Cafe Bliss
Ranked #487 of 2,772 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have used this restaurant several times and always found it to be great value with mains form about €10 and occasionally 2 - 3 course specials for just a little more than that. The location is also good being only a few minutes stroll from the city centre / St. Stephens Green and adjacent to Camden Street which has some great bars.

Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Im not one of those self proclaimed foodies who then serves you up rubbish, I like simple good quality food and I swear this place was opened just to fill my expanding belly. I had chicken samosas to start, nice and crispy. Then a gorgeous penne pasta with spicy sausage, good quality sausage too and apple tart to finish, ruined my romantic evening cos I couldnt move when we got home but it was worth it. And byo booze, what more could you ask for?

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone travelling to Dublin, Ireland. Food and prices were excellent.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Cafe Bliss was a hit straight away.....bring your own drink and with no corkage fee either, it was brillant. A large group of us had the early bird menu and it was yumie from start to finish...starters and main course were tasty and really enjoyable. All the girls give their meals a huge tumbs up too. Finishing off the dinner with very tasty sweet treats for all under 15 euro.....do I need to say any more. I will be returning as soon as possible.

1  Thank anichleirigh
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Had the French toast and a coffee, the food was great, lovely little cafe just off the Wexford rd. very reasonable prices as well, only complaint was that the coffee was not the best, but then I am very fussy about my coffee. But if anyone at Bliss cafe is reading this then change your coffee brand to illy or segfredo and you will get more of the coffee sect visiting.