“Best Kept Secret in Ireland”
Review of IL VICOLETTO

IL VICOLETTO
Ranked #36 of 2,665 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Temple Bar
Description: Please Note that we're open 7 days a week despite any hours published on this forum .We strongly recommend you to visit our website ,as on our website any information is correct.For reservations please contact directly the restaurant or else you may email us directly on our email address .Please be aware that we don''t take responsibility for third parties reservations ( i.E online websites featuring restaurants including this forum also) as none of them are employed by us. In order to avoid any confusion or disappointment please contact the restaurant directly with accurate and detailed contact informations. Regards , the management
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Woooooow, I can truly say this is the best Italian restaurant I have ever been too,
The staff the location and finally the food were fantastic.
I would go to Ireland purely to taste my carbonna again.
It wasn't even on the menu however the fantastic staff made it for me, the chef is a genius and so are all the staff. I loved every minute of our meal and I would have gone there every day if I could have. Woooooow grea value and romantic with lovely staff.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I've been here four or five times in the last year. Each time the food and service has been excellent.

It's a small restaurant which makes it perfect to have a quiet meal and enjoyable conversation.
The specials are definitely worth listening to! I was there last weekend and had the chorizo and mushroom pasta special which was creamy, rich and delicious.

The antipasto del Vicoletto and spicy garlic prawns are mouthwatering starters, though the simple bruschette option is equally tasty.

All in all an excellent restaurant and would recommend to anyone, whether a Dublin resident or visiting tourist.

Graham

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My partner and I have been here 4 times and it is always our restaurant of choice for special occasions. No matter how many other restaurants we have tried, we keep coming back here. It has always been very busy when we visit but the service is always personal and attentive. The last time we were recommended an amazing Chianti to have with our meal. The food is always delicious - the antipasti and bruschetta are nearly always ordered by us. The specials are always superb. By far the best restaurant in Dublin - food, service and atmosphere all top quality.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were a bit nervous about eating in Temple Bar, since no one seemed to have good things to say about eating there. Il Vicoletto is probably the best choice. My mom, who is not good about trying new things (she immediately asked the waiter if they had chicken parm) managed to find something that she loved.
The pasta with tomatoes and fresh mozzerella was to die for. I cannot explain to you how good the cheese was. I want some right now.
Service was attentive and helpful.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The pasta courses are incredible; by far the best I've had in Dublin. Better than some I've had in Italy. The desert was great too. Same for the wine. Finally, the staff were very welcoming and helpful with our menu choices.

I don't often give 5*, but for Il Vicoletto it's well deserved. Can't wait to return soon.

1  Thank Joe T