“Perfect spot in Dublin”

Ranked #18 of 162 Dublin B&B and Inns
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Perfect spot in Dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family and I spent a weekend at the Parkway Guesthouse in early July this year. It was our first time to Dublin, and Seamus and his staff made everything incredibly easy on us. We stayed in the family room, which easily held the 4 adults in our group. Breakfast was wonderful every morning, and the staff was always eager to help with our odd requests (even giving us water bottles one evening). All in all I would highly recommend it and plan to stay there myself when I return to Dublin.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Polish first
South Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is my third time staying with Seamus in Dublin and we were not disappointed. Seamus is a welcoming host whom we have adopted as our brother from another mother!! He welcomed us as long lost relatives. The two hundred year old home is kept immaculate and breakfast is amazing. Seamus even remembered that I loved the brown bread so he had some ready for my return trip. He also noticed that my daughter didn't eat breakfast so he had gone out and bought cheese to tempt her appetite. He is also a wealth of information when it comes to Dublin and Ireland in general. His B&B is set within walking distance to all the attractions of Dublin. Thanks Seamus for another great time in Dublin....hoping to see you in 2015!!!!

Steinbach, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I think the best thing about this guest house is the friendly and helpful staff and I think that accounts for the good reviews. The street it's on is, lets just say, not the most beautiful in Dublin, however the location is actually just a couple blocks from O'Connell and a short walk to the city centre. The rooms were dated but clean and well-kept. This is an average guest house that's made better-than-average by the friendly service and good value. Recommended. We'll be back next time we're in Dublin.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

it's located near the center / close to o'connell street, the rooms have what's needed, but the best reason to stay in this b&b is its caring owner and his crew, who make you feel like a family member! I truly can recommend this place!

• Stayed July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is the second time I've stayed at Parkway and I will certainly continue to do so every time I visit Dublin in the future. Although it is a bit of a walk to, say, Temple Bar and some of the other nightlife locations, it is quite conveniently located just a few minutes away from the first tour bus stop on O'Connell Street, making it a good base for excursions around the rest of the city. Seamus and the rest of the staff are friendly and helpful, and although some may consider the rooms small and spartan, they are clean and quiet and a good value.

Grodziec, Bielsko, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

great location, clean and nice rooms, good breakfast and nice staff. perfect hotel to spend a few days in Dublin.I spent there nice four days and I do not regret selecting this hotel. really recommend it to everyone!!!! I will back there next time:):):)!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Corciano, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

great place for everybody! rooms are clean and nice. staff very friendly! You can get everything what you wont or need just ask they will try help you fantastic breakfast keep as full for all day.If I can I will back there next time

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends