“Delicious coffee and cakes ”
Review of Queen of Tarts

Queen of Tarts
Ranked #62 of 3,260 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend the lemon meringue pie . A real treat here . Cappuccino good too but a little small . Quaint and cosy .

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (90)

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

Someone highly recommended this place. Oh boy he was right. Its busy so be sire to be waited like 10 to 15 minutes but its worth it. So lets get down to what goodness we had

Baileys chocklet chip cheesescake, creamy baked cheesecake, with baileys ice cream n chocklate chips

Macaron

So so delicious.

Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

The smaller queen of tarts. The staff were nice. The drinks were delicious and if you come here the cakes are a must.

1  Thank Bibcay
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

This is a delightful pastry shop. I had the chocolate cake and my wife had Victorian sponge cake. Both were extremely flavorful, moist and fresh. The staff was friendly and helpful. We also had the carrot soup and it was packed with flavor.

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

I popped in for a pick me up. The restaurant is small and tight, but it was worth the maneuvering for the best Victoria Sponge cake I have ever had. The restaurant was quaint, and the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend. I only wish I had ordered some lunch while I was there.