“The one place I miss in Ireland”
Review of La Terrazza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Totally recommend! Lovely food and very reasonable, too. Very friendly and helpful staff. My husband and I used to go there very often (for both lunch and dinner) and were always surprised by the Chef. My husband's favourite was their seafood pasta. Mine was nearly everything, especially their fillet stake and polo alfredo. God, I miss it!!! I found it family friendly, too. The only thing we never liked was their music selection. hehehe...

Reviewed December 11, 2012

had lunch here on 11-12-12 we found the service excellent and the 2 course lunch special at £10.95 very good quality, i would look forward to going back again.

1  Thank prackley53
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is a good, clean and well priced place. I don't think you will ever get a bad meal but by the same standard you will rarely get an exceptional meal. A good tourist menu to offer a change from your hotel.

1  Thank MacGiollaBhrighde
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Lovely food but sometimes seems is not fresh at all, but other times seems and taste great and fresh. The good thing here is that they cook with real Italian ingredients and that marks the difference

Reviewed September 4, 2011

We go here regularly. It's great for couples or families alike. Staff are super nice and food is lovely especially their pizzas.

2  Thank AbbyRosey