“Toffoli - Dublin's best kept secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bottega Toffoli

Bottega Toffoli
Ranked #679 of 2,543 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: South City Centre
US
“Toffoli - Dublin's best kept secret”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is one of the best experiences I had in Dublin. The food is delicious- the best gourmet pizzas and pastas made by a true Italian. What tops the experience off though is the Italian chef's marriage to his Irish wife that runs the front of house. The combination is true magic and the wine list is perfect for the people who know enough about wine to want something better than typical house. The barbera was a real treat at a great price!

The atmosphere is cozy and warm. The owners made us feel as if we were family in their home. I can't wait to visit when I go back!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Cat M

Barford, United Kingdom
“Far from the madding crowds........”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband and I both decided we wanted a pizza dinner. So once again I went to Trip Advisor for information. I googled "Best Pizza Dublin", and this place came up. I decided to book as the advice given was that it was only small. And it was. About 16 covers. This place is tucked away from the touristy area, and that was perfect for us. We do like to go where the locals go. Our host, forgot to ask his name, was incredible. He waited on tables, he was the barman and chef.......multi talented! We had wonderful thin crust pizzas with tasty fresh toppings. Delicious. Do yourself a favour if you want fresh, handmade pizza and try this place.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank MissAnnie1955
Dublin, Ireland
“Best pizza in Dublin!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Toffoli is a small hidden gem on Castle Street, Dublin, off Lord Edward Street. By far the best pizza in Dublin, made using the best freshest ingredients. Not only great pizzas but great pasta and fish dishes too. To round off the meal they have their own fabulous home made tiramisu to die for. All wines are of course Italian and my favourites are their Barbera d'Asti and Cannanau reds. If wine is not for you, there are various Erdinger beers in the fridge! ...Or....real Italian coffee!
Do you still wonder why I am a regular visitor there?

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Shevojohn
“Just perfect and genuine Italian !”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I went first time for a pizza and I liked in general the all, good italian pizza, nice atmosphere, good price, so I went again and had a pomodori ripieni and linguine con gamberi. They were both very good. In addition and importantly the waitress is very nice and efficient, the restaurant was full but she was just managing everything alone efficiently and with a kind smile.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Saima F
Rueschlikon, Switzerland
“Cute experience”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Very personal experience in a cute place. As an almost one-man-show one needs some time but it is worth it. Really good Pizza and all freshly prepared by the host himself.

Visited August 2013