“just lovely”

Ranked #99 of 2,700 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: North City Centre
Reviewed June 22, 2013

what a lovely, traditional pub. Great food at reasonable price and extremely pleasant, chatty staff who are happy to help with local info.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had 40 people for a funeral lunch and drinks
The carvery lunch and desserts were excellent. The staff and management couldn't do enough for us
We will be back. Hopefully for a more joyous occasion
S Smith

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This pub happened to be just down the street from the hotel we were staying in so I thought I would give it a shot. I just had to keep coming back! The food was excellent, real Irish fare! And the service was wonderful. I was delighted that when I arrived just after nine one night, I was still served even though the kitchen had just closed! It was wonderful to have such generous pepole working there. The barkeep and staff were friendly and the manager is superb! I would definately reccommend it to others!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We visited Nancy Hands last week for drinks at lunch time and in the evening time and we ate there one evening. The staff are very friendly and helpful and there is a good choice of food on the menu. We enjoyed the ambience of the pub and having the availability to catch up with the daily news by being able to read the daily papers. We will visit again.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Brilliant food and drink. the lunchtime menu was excellent, we loved the steak sandwich !!! the evening meals were also good, the fish and chips and steak and guinness pie were our favourites, a good atmosphere and friendly staff.