Almanii Bed & Breakfast
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$280
$233
$192
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$261
$168
Hampton Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$141
$137
All reviewsb bcity centrebreakfast was deliciousbus routesa great place to stayperfect stayensuite bathroomconvenient locationstayed two nightsfirst morningfull irish breakfastirish hospitalityhome from homethe room was niceeasy accesstea and coffeeairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Our group (7 of us) stayed here for 5 nights over St. Patricks Day. It is very convenient to public transporation with the bust stop just around the corner. Mary was very accomodating to our group providing answers to all of our questions and advice on the best places to go. The rooms were very comfortable after the long days exploring the region. Thanks Mary for your hospitality and for putting up with our rowdy bunch! We will stay here again the next time we visit Dublin.
Chris and Jamie, Klamath Falls, OR USA

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Mary O'Leary's place is nice. The home is very close to public transportation into Dublin. Mary is warm and welcoming. She is also very helpful. As a first timer in Ireland her advise was much needed. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We started our 1 week vacation at the Almanii B&B. Mary was very welcoming and a tremendous help in orienting us to Dublin and Ireland. She made us feel right at home. The location is close to the airport and with convenient access to bus service into the central city. The facility is very clean and has all the comforts you could expect. Mary really went out of her way to help us when we lock keys in our rental car. She spent at least a half hour finding a locksmith on a Sunday. If I were to visit Dublin again I would not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My wife and I ended our 2 week vacation in Ireland on the 3/8/2012; and stayed at the Almanii B&B the last 2 nights. It is a great location for easy access by bus or taxi to Dublin City Center (15 minutes) and the airport (10 minutes). Mary was very warm and welcoming; and very informative. She went out of her way to make us feel at home! Thank you Mary for your great hospitality; and please say hello to Jolly for us. :-)

Cheers,
Doug and Jo Maume, Norfolk, VA USA

Room Tip: Since we were flying out of Dublin, Almanii was a perfect location for quick access to Dublin City and the airport.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I live in Donegal and travel to Dublin reguarly. Sometimes this requires an overnight stay which I spend in Almani B & B. I can truly say that this B & B is a home away from home. Without fail I always get a warm welcome from Mary.
The facilities offered are second to none and I always feel like I'm at home. I have specific dietary requirements and Mary accommodates my needs with no hesitatation. The B & B is bright, clean and has wifi and internet facilities. There are great parking facilities, which is extremely useful as parking can be expensive in the City. Lastly the B & B is located in a very convenient location, buses just right outside the door and so central to Dublin city centre.
I cannot recommend Almani B & B highly enough.
I enjoy everyone of my stays!
D. Harkin [--]