“Cake!”

Cuisines: Irish, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: A friendly restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and delicious baked goods throughout the day. We have two locations in Dublin City Centre across from Dublin Castle, two minutes apart from each other. Drop in for a homemade scone with raspberry jam and cream, or a seasonal savoury tart.
London, United Kingdom
“Cake!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went for coffee and cake. How could we not with 'Queen of tarts' as a name!
We were not disappointed. Sat outside. I had the chocolate cake, my friend had the cheesecake and they were both lovely! Definitely worth a visit.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Over priced and cramped”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Went here because of the reviews, but its not a place I would make an effort to find again.
The food was OK at best, but wasn't cheap and the space is very cramped.

McLean, Virginia
“Charming place”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My friends and I stopped here for an afternoon snack. I had a chocolate pecan tart. I thought it was a little dry. My friend thought the Victorian sponge cake was very good. The tarts cost 5 euro. The atmosphere was very authentic.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Delicious hot breakfast!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This little shop is in central Dublin and absolutely adorable. I was slightly hungover and when we walked in I was afraid they only sold baked goods, but I was pleasantly surprised when we sat down and were presented with a menu with hot entrees. The Irish breakfast was delicious, the fruit and yogurt was very yummy, our scone was too die for, and our cappuccinos were excellent. Very glad we visited during our trip to Dublin!

Visited July 2013
Bayside, NY
“Little treasure of a cafe”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Delightful little cafe where you can have tea. lunch and/or dessert. We enjoyed it so much we returned again for another lunch before we left Dublin - definitely one of the best places we ate in the city. The dessert tarts are works of art and are tasty to match. See attached photos. The waitresses were attentive and friendly.

• Visited June 2013