“Worth a trip to Dublin just to go to this place!”
Review of Queen of Tarts

Queen of Tarts
Ranked #3 of 52 Dessert in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: A friendly restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and delicious baked goods throughout the day. We have two locations in Dublin City Centre across from Dublin Castle, two minutes apart from each other. Drop in for a homemade scone with raspberry jam and cream, or a seasonal savoury tart.
Teesside
“Worth a trip to Dublin just to go to this place!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Have been many times before, but not to the new cafe in Cows Lane. Couldn't wait to visit as I love the other cafe so much. It didn't disappoint! On our 4 day trip we went in for breakfast every day and an early evening meal when we were going to the O2 on the evening. Service was consistently friendly and good and the food was always delicious. Look out for the buttermilk pancakes if you go for a weekend breakfast, and the lemon meringue is fabulous! ( Ended up having it for breakfast as they always sell out!)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Somewhat over rated”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I know everyone raves about this place, but I just don't get it. It's ok but the hype surrounding it I couldn't see. Guess it's just not my thing or we went in at the wrong time of the day.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Clare P
Atlanta, Georgia
“Understated and Excellent”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a trip back into time. The tea, cakes, soups and scones are reminiscent of a time less busy. The cake I had, citron with cream cheese frosting, can't be found at any of the places I frequent in the US. My soup was rich and tasty but not laden with butter. It was served with two delightful, homemade slices of different types of Irish bread. We bought light and tasty scones for our hotel room and enjoyed them the next morning. The tea was strong and the setting was quaint. I will hopefully be back to try some of their other offerings.

Los Angeles, CA
“Delightful lunch spot, and truly good tarts!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was a really cute little spot for brunch/lunch. I had a savory chicken tart, which was delightful. I went with a friend who is a pie snob, being a pie queen herself, and even she declared the crusts divine. It's clear that the place gets crowded, so be prepared to wait a bit. Luckily, there are several adorable shops right on the street, so the wait's not hard.

Visited March 2013
Mooresville, Indiana
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The cafe itself was adorable and very cozy. A little pricey, but that's to be expected in Dublin. The breakfast I got was absolutely delicious, I highly recommend the special that includes fresh orange juice. It would have been nice if the scones were warm, but that didn't make it any less tasty.