“My favourite breakfast place in Dublin”
Review of Queen of Tarts

Queen of Tarts
Ranked #3 of 53 Dessert in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, European, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: A friendly restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and delicious baked goods throughout the day. We have two locations in Dublin City Centre across from Dublin Castle, two minutes apart from each other. Drop in for a homemade scone with raspberry jam and cream, or a seasonal savoury tart.
Milano
“My favourite breakfast place in Dublin”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have lived in Dublin for 4 years and I can say this was my favourite place to have breakfast. I just looved it. Do ot expect a big fashion bar. This is just a warm cosy bar where you can have the most exquisite cakes in Dublin.
There are actually 2 Queen of Tarts in Dublin and this is the oldest one. Go and trust me. You won't regret it.

• Visited November 2012

• Turkish first
Sheffield
“Ok but no more”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I must confess to being disappointed after reading all the wonderful reviews. I thought this place was mediocre. The staff were friendly, coffee was average and cakes were good. I suppose I was disappointed with my cake choice. My instinct was to go for a chocolatey affair but chose instead an orange cake which was quite plain. I should have returned for a more exciting cake but I didn't so have to review on what I had not what I might have had.

Lanark, United Kingdom
“Quaint”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

loved all the assortment of china cup and saucers and the "olde worlde" feel, the waitresses were lovely and the homemade red pepper relish was delicious....if I could've I would have bought a jar to take home to Scotland...but alas this would have been disallowed by the airline

Visited February 2013
Riverton, New Jersey
“Wow. Worth the wait.”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

A crowded spot but it's worth waiting. The soup, the tarts, and - oh my - fantastic brown bread. I'd make this a regular stop.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank lafattina
“Delicious treats!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Amazing treats (pastries) at reasonable prices. Breakfast was good but the coffee was a let down. The place is tiny so it fills up fast.