“Holy cow!”

Bobos Burgers Restaurant
Ranked #173 of 2,729 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: BóBós is where you get real Irish Gourmet Burgers! All our burgers are 7 oz (200 g) patties made from quality young heifer meat under 20 months old supplied by a Master Butcher. All of BóBós meat is 100% Irish and fully traceable, and we NEVER use frozen meat! Our Chubby Chips are always hand-cut and home-made. Traditional Irish Breakfast 10am-5pm every day. Traditional Fish & Chips and Vegetarian Burgers available. We have full wine list and serve barista coffee and Irish craft beers. BóBós was established at 22 Wexford St in 2006. Then we expanded with 50-51 Dame St branch in 2012. Finally in 2016 we just opened a third restaurant at 74 Abbey St Middle. All of our locations are easily accessible in the busiest parts of Dublin city centre!
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Food here last night was incredible. Best burger and chips i've had in years. The portions are gigantic. I highly recommend the taco fries, they come with a little burger sauce-such a nice touch.

My only faults would be the very dirty bathrooms and the "gluten free" option for burgers is a lettuce leaf. BoBos should invest in some gluten free buns as a burger wrapped in a lettuce leaf is so unappealing!

I will defo be back :)

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Really good burgers, really good. Its pricey for burger and chips but then again its a cheapish dinner which is somewhat unfair but that's what I think. I may be prejudiced against burgers

Eddie Rockets across the road shouldn't get a look in.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Found Bobos after a gig nearby, excellent food for a late evening. Excellent and original menu, I plan on returning when I'm in the area

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was really looking forward to a better and bigger burger that mainly consisted of meat. I was disappointed as the burger was medium size and the mixed leaves made for most of the tower, at least two inches of compressed leaves, I wanted a meat burger not,a rabbit food burger! The meat however was good. I also had the large bowl of ten chicken wings (this is what the menu describes them as), for over ten euro they were small and miserable.
Overall, nice tender meat in the patty but disappointing and to much dressing. I left here still hungry, total bill for two burgers, one starter and two drinks -€50, a bit steep. Will not be back. :-( sorry guys.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I don't normally leave negative reviews it just really bugged me how we were treated. When we first arrived the waitress that greeted us was lovely but it was a pity we didn't have her the whole time. The waitress that took our order seemed irritated by us and then when the food arrived the order was wrong. We called another waitress over who sighed when we said it was wrong, went off then brought back another wrong order. Was very annoying and sadly not great food or service.