“Wonderful evening for our family!!!”

An Evening of Food, Folklore and Fairies
Ranked #1 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience an enchanting evening of Irish folklore,storytelling and music while enjoying a candlelit traditional Irish dinner in Dublin's oldest Pub, The Brazen Head. Sit back , relax and let our renowned storytellers take you into a world of the imagination with wonderful insights and magical tales of Irish life in times past.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Burlington, Vermont, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful evening for our family!!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The entertainment was wonderful. The staff was very friendly. The food was really nice. My entire family had a memorable experience. Loved the story telling and the the singing!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank NJSVT

• Greek first
High Point, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Story Telling Evening - Excelent Experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had a great time, met many nice folks and learned about some history and culture too....Great pints of Guinness, Irish fare hit the spot too. I would suggest this as top of the list to do on your visit to Dublin

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mike O
Sheffield
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing and informative”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I had such a fun night hearing some of the stories and learning about the different types of fae. The food was really nice and the staff even nicer :) our story teller Helena was really good at telling the stories and she had a beautiful voice when she was singing. I didn't want the night to end and I will definitely be doing this evening again the next time I'm in Dublin. I would recommend this to anyone

2 Thank Simonetallis
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Just a delightful evening and lots of laughs”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a delightful evening enjoying our meal and all the stories and music. The pace was perfect for story telling and enjoyable dining. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Dublin!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank EJean
Rochester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Totally amazing from start to finish”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The whole evening was so delightful. The food was delicious, and the entertainment was great fun. I've never come across anything like this before, and would strongly reccomend to anyone who gets the opportunity. I will definately be going again if I get the chance.

3 Thank Charmedones85