“Mulberry Restaurant”

Ranked #521 of 2,721 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Halfway House has been a popular establishment for over eighty years. Over the years it has been modernised to the highest standards of traditional decor including open fireplaces, function room and restaurant.The Halfway House is famous throughout north Dublin area for its friendly atmosphere, its efficient and courteous staff and its high quality carvery food.The Mulberry Restaurant is open Wed-Sat for A La Carte & early bird menu. On Sundays we serve Lunch and A La Carte.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We had a special dinner here for my father in law there was 10 of us. The menu selection was amazing so much choice, the wine was lovely too. We had 3 children with us they had a separate menu the portions size's were a little big for the children but the food was excellent they ate as much as they could. The service was excellent we were the only ones there for about 2 hours as we picked the early bird time it was lovely we had the place to ourselves. All in all we will be back for more dinners.

Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Having visited the halfway house literally over a hundred times in my life I realised it was well overdue a review! The halfway house literally has the best Carvery roast beef you will ever taste. Anywhere you have beef afterwards, you will compare it to the halfway house. Nothing comes close! A must try!

1  Thank Jenster30
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I ate in the mulberry tonite,food was superb,crab cakes,steak medallions,deep fried Brie and the surf and turf,can't wait to go back.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Brought my mother in law for lunch and did not disappoint! Great selection of meats all good quality and generous with sides of veg and potatoes.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I would highly recommend the Mulberry restaurant.
I enjoyed a delicious birthday celebration dinner here with my family last week. Finding a parking space took a few minutes, the car park was quite full, but we took this as a sign that it's a popular venue. The décor, which is both stylish and interesting, along with the cosy open fire, and the friendly waiting staff all extended a very warm welcome to us on that cold November evening. The food was very good and excellent value for money. The head waiter was very nice and assured us that there was no problem to make some minor changes to the dishes we ordered and allowed us to bring our own cake to serve instead of dessert. The roast beef dinner, served with Yorkshire pudding is to be highly recommended, the meat was so unbelievably tender. The toilets are spotless and the décor in there will appeal to all shoe lovers like myself.
I would highly recommend the Mulberry restaurant.

1  Thank baileyjip