All reviews harcourt street lovely hotel rainfall shower st stephen s green walking distance business trip would highly recommend this hotel comfortable rooms location was perfect grafton st excellent breakfast quiet room central dublin temple bar noise sean stephens
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Nice but check in staff need lessons in customer service. Staff at check in were unable to cope / accept a debit card and insisted on a credit card which we as a business don't use. We stay in hotels all over world and have never had this problem. in all other respects this hotel is nice but is let down by the first impression of the reception staff. Different reception staff at check out time were equally as unhelpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Nomad27227987321
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

At the hotel for a week and Glenn in the bar was excellent! I’ll be back and he is one of the reasons. We loved the hotel and Dublin. The location was convenient and the staff helpful and friendly. We will return.

Date of stay: June 2019
Lauren B, Marketing and Communications at Iveagh Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear craigbothwell,
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and bar. We will be passing along your positive feedback to Glenn! Please come back and visit us again soon.
Lauren

Reviewed June 7, 2019

This is genuinely one of the best hotels in Dublin for the price.
Staff are extremely professional and I had a very positive and memorable experience.
The rooms were very comfortable and clean, the breakfast was excellent with a great range of fresh produce items to choose from and the breakfast staff could not have been more helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear MICHAEL C,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and you had a very positive and memorable experience, that's fantastic to hear! Please come back and visit us again soon.

YOUR FIRST NAME

Reviewed June 7, 2019

This is a lovely hotel which I would recommend and happily stay in again. The location is excellent in a beautiful part of town. You're away from the hordes of tourists but close to many restaurants, cafes, and pubs, all within strolling distance. Staff were friendly and helpful, so why not five stars? The let down was the hotel breakfast, which I would not recommend. They just didn't seem to care--they ran out of plates and eggs for starters. Some of the other breakfast staples were very much dwindled when we arrived, which was not late, and I really didn't see anyone hustling to get them re-filled. After that one chance we went to a local cafe for our breakfasts and had a superb, fresh breakfast alongside the locals, which was delicious and obviously half the price.

Date of stay: May 2019

Dear TravelswithJ1,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and location but I'm disappointed to hear there were issues with breakfast.

I will be passing along the feedback to the appropriate channels so that we can improve for the future Please come back and visit us again soon.

Lauren B

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, nice staff, comfortable beds, but none of that matters due to club across the street. Loudest blaring music I have ever heard until 3am every morning!!!!

I booked more than 30 rooms for a group and this was never mentioned as an issue unfortunately!

Trip type: Traveled on business