“Perfect day tour”

Day Tours Unplugged
Ranked #17 of 100 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Small group Day Tours from Dublin, 16 persons max. TA Certificate of Excellence 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014. Tour Wicklow & Glendalough. Discover Newgrange and Boyne valley a UNESCO World heritage site, older than the Pyramids. Guides are Failte Ireland Approved and badged, don't settle for less. Support sustainable tourism tour with like minded guests in small groups.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had a great time at the tour. There was plenty of information but also enough free time to explore. Martin our driver/ tourguide was great!

1  Thank Mardy-Eline

Reviewed December 9, 2012

It was a really great tour! The guide (Damian) was funny and interesting. We had plenty of time to wonder around each places. I only wish the day could have been longer! If I come back to Dublin I will certainly book another tour with them!

1  Thank MDAlarie
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Visiting the Malahide Castle, the Howth Harbor, the Blessington Lake and the Glendalough with a guided (and funny) tour was amazing

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We did two day tours while we were in Dublin and both tours were exceptional and with day tours unplugged. We had Martin as our driver and tour guide for both tours and he is very knowledgable and a great tour guide telling stories and giving bits of history about Ireland. The first tour we did was the Wicklow Mts., Malahide Castle and Glendalough as well as a drive through Howth. We had plenty of time at each stop and Martin made several picture stops also which was great. I wouldlhighly recommend this tour. The second tour we did was to Belfast and the Titanic Museum. This is another great tour - we only wish we could have spent all day at the Titanic Museum, there was so much to see there! Being able to see the political murals and city center was great also. We had lunch at the Crown which Martin recommended, the food was excellent and it is a really great pub to just check out too. The tour prices are very reasonable we would definitely do another tour with them.

1  Thank krazykats1
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I went on two tours with this company. Wicklow and Newgrange. I chose them because their vans are small. I am not a fan of mega bus tours. I wanted to see as much as I could while in the Dublin area and I didn't want to rent a car. Martin took us to Wicklow on a beautiful drive through the Irish country side Damien took me to Newgrange the next day. Both men were knowledgable, courteous and excellent drivers. Damien gave some recommendations on places to go that night and I went to all of them!

Thanks alot. I hope to see you again when the weather is better.