Clyde Court Hotel
$195
$164
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$144
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2014

From the moment we arrived, my wife and I experienced 5 star service throughout our stay at Clyde Court. The guest relations manager Noha Ashri was exceptional in making us feel welcome and ensuring that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kieran R
TulaneManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Clyde Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Kieran,

I remember you and am so happy that you took the time to write your review. If you are ever returning please contact me directly so we can catch up, my email is nashri@clydecourthotel.com.

Warmest wishes,

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stay here every time we go to Dublin and can't find anywhere as nice or as comfy. It's lovely to come back and relax here. The rooms are comfy and the hotel is lovely.
Food is lovely too.
Have no complaints.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank edelr

Dear Edel,

Thank you for your repeat custom. We are delighted that you are so happy with the service we provide. Please make sure to ask for me on your next visit so I can introduce myself and thank you on person.

Warmest wishes,

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I didn't stay at the hotel but did eat and drink within the bar which was excellent. They have *the* friendliest bar staff. They are very attentive and good for a lovely chat. The food is really nice and a reasonable price. I would easily stay there as a hotel guest when I return to Dub.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank stef1973

Dear Stef,

Thank you so much for your comments and both the chef and I are delighted that you enjoyed your meal. The team here will also be delighted to read your comments.

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Warmest wishes form Ireland,

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Happy Christmas to Staff & Management at the Clyde Court. Thank You for making the Clyde Court home away from home for me. The warm welcome from all at Reception, the quality of food and service in the restaurant and congeniality of the bar staff, make the Clyde Court the next best place to home to spend my working weeks. I wish you all a very Happy Christmas, and hope you have a very pleasant and relaxing break.
Liam Casey

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Liam C
TulaneManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Clyde Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas Liam. Thanks for everything this year and wishing you a happy and healthy 2014 from all the staff at Clyde Court Hotel.

Kind regards
Paul Beehan
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My husband and myself stayed at the Clyde Court Hotel in November and has a fantastic time. We were so well looked after from the moment we checked in by Guest Relations Manager Nohn Ashri and all the staff. Noha was so friendly and obliging and this seems to rub off on the rest of the staff who were equally as nice. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Dublin. The rooms were lovely, the breakfast was brilliant. It is only ten minutes to the city center by bus, five by taxi. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Dublin. I would like to thank Noha and staff for our lovely stay and look forward to seeing ye all again in the New Year. Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and peraceful New Year.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen O
TulaneManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Clyde Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Karen

Thanks for your review. I will pass on your feedback to all our staff. Please come and visit us again in 2014. Happy holidays!

Kind regards