“Perfectly pitched - highly attentive on the night - and on point while planning this corporate dinner.”
Review of Dax Restaurant

Dax Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 2,689 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: European, French, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: Awarded "Best Restaurant in Dublin" in the Irish Restaurant Awards 2014. Located just off Fitzwilliam Square in the heart of Georgian Dublin, the award winning Dax Restaurant is one of Ireland's premier places to dine. The Dax menu uses only the freshest seasonal Irish and continental produce. Our commitment to healthy fine dining is experienced in an informal and relaxed atmosphere. Dax is the perfect location for social or business dining.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Thank you Olivier and staff for being so attentive to our needs.Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was just right – the courses were perfectly sized and our special menu guest commented on how attentive you were, he hadn’t had a dining experience like this where his menu had been prearranged yet still looked exactly like everyone else’s - your discretion was greatly appreciated.
You really went the the extra mile – its always so hard to find a balance when its someone you’ve not made such arrangements for before. I've organised many events like this over the years and this is definitely one we'd catagorise as exceeding expectations.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

booked a table for 9 and had an incredibly tasty, well presented meal with excellent service. Great wines and desserts too. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We really enjoyed our evening at Dax. The food was to die for, as was the wine. Homemade bread, crab tortellini, duck breast - washed down with my all time fav wine, Vouvray. No space for dessert sadly. Excellent in every way.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant so many times , the food never disappoints , the staff are always attentive & friendly !! Come here for a great dining experience !!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I had the pleasure of dining at Dax on the 13th of this month and I have to say it was really special. I arrived early and I had the pleasure of chatting to some of the staff who very polite and friendly. I opted for the Tuna to start which was just divine and my husband had the wood pigeon, which a first for him but he really enjoyed it. I had the Hallibut with razor clams for my main which delicious and my husband had the lamb which he could not fault. We had a wonderful evening and are looking forward to returning.