“The best food and service”

Koh Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #125 of 2,665 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Neighborhood: North City Centre
Description: Winner, Best Cocktail Bar 2015, Koh is situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre. It is located on the fashionable Millennium Walkway running from the River Liffey to the Jervis Street Luas stop. Recently awarded Best Cocktail Bar 2015 at the Good Eating Guide Awards, Koh is celebrating 7 years of success having firmly established itself as one of the city's foremost Thai Restaurants and Cocktail Bars. An ideal venue for elegant, yet fun, dining and drinking, Koh is located beside the Morrison Hotel and offers a complete night out under one roof. The Restaurant is renowned for sumptuous, uncompromising Thai/Asian cuisine, while the Cocktail Bar serves classic and original cocktails from the vast spirit range. Food is available in both the Restaurant and the more casual Cocktail Lounge every day from midday. Our Koh Cocktail Masterclass is a big hit with couples (for an intimate night together), groups of friends (celebrating special occasions) and for companies looking for that unique corporate team building event.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Wow, first time in Koh and was so hugely impressed I had to write. On a dark and dank Saturday afternoon there were maybe a dozen people in situ when we arrived. A warm welcome and service exemplary all the way through.

A lover of Thai food as I am, this must rank as close to the best I have had. I had prawns and my wife had squid to start, I am happy to say I was lucky enough to get nearly half the portion of squid from my wife as the portion was so big and it was extremely tasty, not overchewy as sometimes can be the case.

We both had the red curry for main, one chicken, one monkfish and it delivered on every level again. Just the right amount of heat, it did give me some beads of perspiration which I do like a curry to do. One cocktail for herself which I am told was heavenly and a bottle of Chilean white, bill of €70 odd and two happy customers who will definitely go back again.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I went to Koh for a birthday meal on a Saturday evening. Staff were very friendly and accommodating, however they seemed very rushed (obviously being very busy as it was a Saturday) and I had to order a glass of wine four times before it came out. The food was outstanding! Presentation was top notch and I loved the unusual mixture of ingredients in the dishes (which work so well!). I also really liked that so many of their dishes are coeliac friendly! It was quite pricey, but worth it for the quality of the food. I'll definitely be going back for more!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have eaten here several times. Food & service is always consistently good.
The lunch & pre theatre menus are great value. The curries are delicious. Private booths are great if you are with a small group. KOH is in a very central location on Millennium Walkway & minutes walk from Luas Red line.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've been to Koh a few times this year, and always had a good meal here. Very welcoming staff and nice surroundings to eat in.
The dishes are very tasty and something for most tastes, from mild to super spicy,

I like that there isn't a huge menu card too, as this can normally suggest lots of warmed up dishes.

Recommend a try of the cocktails too if you get chance!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very nice asian restaurant. Sleek interior, friendly staff, and good atmosphere. Very conveniently located. The food is good and the price is ok. Worth a visit.