“Not Bad At All”

Ranked #142 of 2,699 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Neighborhood: North City Centre
Description: Winner, Best Cocktail Bar 2015, Koh is situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre. It is located on the fashionable Millennium Walkway running from the River Liffey to the Jervis Street Luas stop. Recently awarded Best Cocktail Bar 2015 at the Good Eating Guide Awards, Koh is celebrating 7 years of success having firmly established itself as one of the city's foremost Thai Restaurants and Cocktail Bars. An ideal venue for elegant, yet fun, dining and drinking, Koh is located beside the Morrison Hotel and offers a complete night out under one roof. The Restaurant is renowned for sumptuous, uncompromising Thai/Asian cuisine, while the Cocktail Bar serves classic and original cocktails from the vast spirit range. Food is available in both the Restaurant and the more casual Cocktail Lounge every day from midday. Our Koh Cocktail Masterclass is a big hit with couples (for an intimate night together), groups of friends (celebrating special occasions) and for companies looking for that unique corporate team building event.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very nice asian restaurant. Sleek interior, friendly staff, and good atmosphere. Very conveniently located. The food is good and the price is ok. Worth a visit.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

A favourite restaurant of mine. I always get the masamam curry and it's always perfect. So lovely and tasty. Great cocktail bar and such friendly staff

Reviewed October 10, 2013

'KOH' restaurant is conveniently placed near the Jervis Street stop on the Luas line. I only used it for lunch and found the quality consistent over many visits and with many others, some of whom come from various backgrounds. All found the food very attractive. The staff were very welcoming, the service prompt and unobtrusive and the price very acceptable. There's a choice of table height and location and a willingness on the part of the staff to cater for their clients' comfort.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was my first visit and I will most certainly be back. I was struck by the atmosphere upon arrival and the velvet curtain divide between restaurant and bar. When I informed the member of staff that I was meeting a friend I was taken to our table straight away enjoying friendly banter. The menu selection was impressive and for the exceptional price of €20 for 3 courses. I would highly recommend the mocktails which were particularly tasty. Looking forward to a return visit.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We went to Dublin for two days and I have to say I never go to the same place twice as like to experience different places but went once and just had to return! The first day we eat at night and had food off the a la carte menu and then we returned for lunch and had a kind of Asian tapas. Both times the food was to die for, on our second time we had eight different dishes and honestly I could not fault one thing. Everything was fresh, fragrant and bloody lush and had totally different tasting experiences. I myself have a restaurant and my friends would say I am one fussy miss but honestly everything is georgeous....I am still salivating thinking about it!!! The restaurant itself is very nicely presented and very clean something I longed for after some of the places here. The staff and the owner were all amazing, the boss has done his training this is a professional guy and it totally shows throughout. If I lived closer I would be there every week, do you fancy moving to Cumbria??