“Good food, nice place.”

Ranked #125 of 2,665 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Neighborhood: North City Centre
Description: Winner, Best Cocktail Bar 2015, Koh is situated in the heart of Dublin City Centre. It is located on the fashionable Millennium Walkway running from the River Liffey to the Jervis Street Luas stop. Recently awarded Best Cocktail Bar 2015 at the Good Eating Guide Awards, Koh is celebrating 7 years of success having firmly established itself as one of the city's foremost Thai Restaurants and Cocktail Bars. An ideal venue for elegant, yet fun, dining and drinking, Koh is located beside the Morrison Hotel and offers a complete night out under one roof. The Restaurant is renowned for sumptuous, uncompromising Thai/Asian cuisine, while the Cocktail Bar serves classic and original cocktails from the vast spirit range. Food is available in both the Restaurant and the more casual Cocktail Lounge every day from midday. Our Koh Cocktail Masterclass is a big hit with couples (for an intimate night together), groups of friends (celebrating special occasions) and for companies looking for that unique corporate team building event.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had been in here for a drink but had no idea that it stretched back so far and had all kinds of cosy nooks and crannies to sit in. We really liked the plush red decor.The service was efficient and friendly. We had an early bird menu which was good enough value and tasty. The prawn pad thai was delicious and the green curry was lovely. They have a good selection of beers and cocktails. There are djs in the front bar over the weekend.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Food was lovely really tasty! The waitress was a bit snooty to us and we had just sat down and she was straight over for drinks orders before we practically sat down. The male waiting staff were pleasant. I didn't get to try the cocktails but 9 euro on average for one seemed expensive

1  Thank Breffnig
Reviewed June 29, 2013

One of my fellow choir members had arranged a space for us at this establishment after our Dublin Pride march. Had a drink outside before heading in to order. We had a special deal, which meant our starter was already arranged and we had to select our main. I went for the sweet and sour pork and partner had the lamb curry, which we swapped. Starters were elegant spring rolls, nice and crisp, not at all soggy like can sometimes be the case. Also some chicken skewers also very tasty. The mains were very nice indeed, light fragrant sauces both dishes served with plain boiled rice. Whilst eating, we noticed a couple of hen parties in, and they were making their own cocktails behind the bar, part of the establishments attraction. Interior is dark and moody in a nice way, we were dining at the front part however there appeared to be further space at the rear. Unfortunately was unable to get an indication of the food prices, however I did get a glance of the spirits menu and the drinks appeared to be reasonably priced. Overall an enjoyable experience, would love to head back and give it another go. Service friendly and attentive...

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This was my third or fourth time to Koh and I've yet to be disappointed. This time I had the Singapore noodles which went down a treat. Staff could do with tweaking the mannerisms department but the food was great and the interior is incredibly slick. If booking ahead, request one of the booths. They have two at the back which look incredible!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have been here a few times. The food is tasty, the prices reasonable and the service generally good (it has had it's bad moments of course but overall they are a tightly run team). The cocktails are very nice. It's a trendy place that you would not be embarrassed to bring a friend but also set up well enough for a quiet dinner for two. I even brought my 50+ traditional stout drinker father and even he grumbled something enjoying his Pad Thai. It's always my safe bet when looking for lunch or dinner in the city centre. Realistically I would not say they are excellent nor are they average, but a good spot none the less.