“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Irish, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: FARM restaurants are Irish owned, family run restaurants in the heart of Dublin, Ireland. We opened Farm, 3 Dawson Street in 2007, near to Trinity College, the Lord Mayor’s Mansion House, Grafton Street, Dáil Éireann (the Irish Parliament) and St. Stephen’s Green. Farm, 133 Upper Leeson Street opened in the Summer of 2012, and is also a short and lovely walk from St Stephen’s Green. Farm 133 Leeson Street is a Georgian building with lovely views of Christ Church, Leeson Park, and close proximity to some of Dublin’s finest residential areas and the beautiful Grand Canal.We love Irish food and ingredients. Our menus take inspirations from some far-flung destinations, but we source locally as many of our ingredients as possible, and a large proportion of our meat, vegetables, and other ingredients are organic – free from GM, artificial additives, fertilisers, growth promoters and herbicides. We believe that this is better for your health, better for the environment, better for farmers, and more delicious! We display certificates from all of our organic produce suppliers. Many gluten-free and vegetarian options are available.We are delighted that many of our customers are regulars – from business-people who want more than a mass-produced salad and sandwich for lunch, to couples lingering over a romantic meal, from families with high-chairs and high-spirits to old-friends re-uniting in Dublin after years apart. All are welcome at Farm restaurants.We are pleased to accept reservations. Farm 133 Upper Leeson Street has a private dining-room available for up to 30 people. Farm Gift Vouchers are welcomed.Farm, 3 Dawson Street, Dublin 2, is open from 11am until 11pm.Farm, 133 Upper Leeson Street, Dublin 4 open from 11am until 11pm and offers a take-away/delivery menu and, at the weekend, a brunch menu full of favourites.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The restaurant was recommended to us by Kilronan House Dublin. What a great place!
The coziness of the restaurant combined with delicious food could not have been more welcome. The friendliness of the waiters and the variety of the items on the menu made this a great choice for us. In fact, we liked it so much that we visited it another time.

There are newer reviews for Farm Restaurants

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I visited Farm last Saturday. The restaurant is located in Dublin 4. This location is considered as a posh area but I can not say the same about Farm. The restaurant needs a renovation from the top to the bottom. Poor variety of wines per glass. I know that most of meals are organic but still overpriced probably just because of location. Service was very good though.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I took my girlfriend to this place for Valentine's Day on the recommendations of a friend in my University course. We were seated very quickly and things only got better from there. Being students, we skipped the starter so I can't say anything about those, the main courses were excellent. They were out quickly, well presented and it was easy to tell they were freshly made. They were slightly on the expensive side but it isn't really out of the norm for Dublin. I got a steak sandwich with salad and chips for €15. Up the road I can get a burger and chips for €14, there is really no difference in price. The difference comes in the ambiance and the service. The place almost radiates a calm, professional aura. And this resonates in the staff. The atmosphere was a bit somber but this served to dispel any illusions. The wool was not being pulled over your eyes with flashy gestures and bright lights. They relied more on their calm and quiet professionalism to carry them. This works for me, making this an altogether more sophisticated and classy experience. Somewhere respectable to take your significant other for a big day. Considering what you can get just a few minutes walk away for the same price the difference in customer service is staggering. There have been times I have been left for 30 minutes after asking for a bill, not so here. Everything was prompt: the 3 bite test, removal of plates and glasses and nominal delays before the likes of a new bottle of water or glass of wine etc. replaced them. In my opinion, the place doesn't need to be romantic. If that is what you are going for you should bring your own. This may just be my lifestyle, but I tend to go out for special occasions only and for a special occasion and for what I payed, this place delivers and then gives you interest. I am recommending this to everyone, there is something you will like, it is (relatively) affordable and it offers up class and professionalism that I have not found anywhere else in Dublin for a comparative price.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The one which is at ex-Trí-D cafe - I miss it - it was the only Irish speaking cafe in Dublin! - is very good. Lovely waitresses, very friendly, and a very good chef. The food is excellent. Good selection of wines. And 2 parts to the restaurant which is a bonus.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Thought it was rather overpriced even though the food was delicious Purchased the lunch menu some time ago. I suppose in fairness you are paying extra for Organic Food etc.