“clean your handwash sink”
Review of Milano Restaurant

Milano Restaurant
Ranked #538 of 2,664 Restaurants in Dublin
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have eaten in various Milano/Pizza Express restaurants over the RoI & UK and like their set up and food. My only gripe is the price... 2 cokes, 1 starter and two pizzas = E46... expensive, but tasty

The staff on the night I visited were friendly, efficient and 100% professional... but we were seated beside a glass wall beside the hand wash sink for the pizza chefs.. and it was horrible... Why the owners haven't put some clouded backing on the glass beggars belief.. I could see the dirty grouting on the inside... and I nearly walked out...BUT my pizza had just arrived... and smelled lovely..
I like Milano as a chain... and again.. their food is 100% consistant... BUT very very pricy
I will visit their other locations in future

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Clean and fairly modern surroundings, good service, good menu selection of food including vegetarian. Reasonable value for a lunch or evening pizza meal.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I love this place.
I'm over on business the team are fab!
I always get looked after in here-the food is really good,fresh and worth the money.

Chicken salad is the best!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I ate here a couple of times while in Dublin for work. The service was very fast and friendly, and the food was good. The menu was varied and prices reasonable. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and would not hesitate to visit in the future!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Same menu, same prices as in England. Other restaurants seemed quite pricey in Dublin although there are probably bargains to be had. Lovely waiter, nice food