“Very good sushi, but selection is limited”
Review of Michie Sushi

Michie Sushi
Ranked #594 of 2,595 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Michie Sushi Ranelagh opened in 2007 in a laneway in Ranelagh, after starting off as a catering and take away business, we added a delivery service and rebuilt the take away into a small restaurant. Our passion for sushi and service have been noticed and we are holding the Makenna Award for Best Sushi in ireland for 6 years running.
Dublin, Ireland
“Very good sushi, but selection is limited”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Sushi is lovely and fresh and tasty, but it's a shame there aren't more types of fish on the menu. I know it's difficult to obtain fresh fish in Ireland (isn't that unbelievable) but something in addition to the usual salmon and tuna would be appreciated.

• Visited November 2013

Dublin
“Michie Sushi now in Avoca Rathcoole”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

I was paying a visit tp one of my favourite shops Avoca of Rathcoole country Dublin and I was pleasantly surprised to see Michi Sushi. I can honestly hold my hand on my heart and say it is the finest Sushi I have ever tasted.
A great addition to a great store

1 Thank clinton_mike
Dublin
“Best Sushi in Dublin”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We ordered for home delivery and this was the best sushi we have had in Dublin so far. We lived in new York for many years and got addicted to sushi. Up to now we could not find a decent sushi place. This is very fresh.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank yasmeen62
“Delightful”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I received a flyer through the door for Michie Sushi and had to order! The sushi is simply incredible - so tasty, and filling with presentation excellent. Very friendly, quick and hassle free service from the team! One of the best take aways I've ever had!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DieselIE
Dublin, Ireland
“Always delicious”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We're regulars at Michie though we do not live in the area. We discovered the place when it was just a takeaway with a couple of stools at the counter. We're very fussy about our sushi, having experienced some wonderful dishes abroad over the years, but Michie lived up to all of these.
The restaurant itself is small but pleasant. Booking is advised for busy nights. Because of size, it likely suits families, couples or singles more than big groups, but I've seen a few friends having a great night in there. Service is good, but always a notch friendlier when Anna the owner is on the floor, and she makes all the customers welcome, and always chats to regulars (of which there are many). All dishes are good, although the curry wouldn't be my favourite (matter of taste), but the sushi is excellent. Tip: If you are hungry, consider ordering a small/medium/large party platter - it is very reasonable for sharing. There are negative reviews on here that I read, and I honestly wonder what they were smoking. They just opened 2 new restaurants too, so hopefully the standard is equally excellent!

• Visited September 2013