other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Leaving room
Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

trixykins...
Sacramento, California
“Room rented by city centre”
Reviewed June 4, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

The room and stay was pleasant. The only thing that I didn't like was not getting clean towels or sheets. I had to ask for clean towels and didn't really bother to ask for clean sheets as my stay was ending.

Date of stay: May 2017
Management Response
Jun 6, 2017
I'm sorry Cindy. There were plenty of clean towels and sheets at home. You should have just asked. I'd make sure in the future to say it to the guests in advance.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing