“A Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: International, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came here to celebrate her birthday and we weren't disappointed. The brilliant staff made us feel very welcome and gave us a complimentary glass of cava to start off our celebration.
We felt the room was very cosy and romantic with the food being top quality and delicious. My wife had the fig starter followed by the sea bass from the pre-theatre menu and I had the pulled pork croquettes and beef bourguignon. Everything was amazing and we will be back for more soon.

1  Thank smutz121

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This has a underground atmosphere with confidential lighting, making good use of the unusual location under a very low railway bridge. No disturbing noise from the trains overhead, just a distant rumble.
Very much a business meeting lunch place, not for the office worker on a short lunch break.
I had a nice fish lunch, freshly presented. Pricey but a special change from a pub lunch.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent value for dublin in a cosy little hidden gem under the bridge just a few minutes walk from the Bord Gais Theatre. 2 Course €20.00 & 3 courses €25.00. I visited on a saturday evening with my husband, my parents & my sister and her boyfriend before going to see the Lion King

1  Thank mg60_10
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hard to find but totally worth the trouble as it is the best meal I have had in Europe! Loved the atmosphere and attentive staff!!! It was wonderful...

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We were staying in Dublin for the weekend and were recommended this restaurant by a couple we met from Crumlin on the train. We were not disappointed the food was absolutely excellent particularly the lemon and white chocolate parfait! It has a very cosy and relaxing atmosphere. The staff were very attentive. The piña coladas were the best we have ever tasted! Highly recommended.