“To die for”
Review of Tang Cafe

Tang Cafe
Ranked #3 of 3,332 Restaurants in Dublin
Description: We are a small neighbourhood cafe with two great city centre location. One on 9A Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1 and one at 23c Dawson Street, Dublin 2. We serve breakfast and lunch, with a strong focus on local produce and serve it with a Mediterranean/ Middle Eastern twist.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Happily found this near my hotel. The brunch was amazing. Good coffee, friendly staff. Definitely will be back!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (491)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We saw Tang online and thought the food looked amazing, so sought it out when we landed in Dublin. It was incredible! I had the mushrooms on toast with perfectly poached eggs and was so impressed with the wonderful Middle Eastern flavours. The service was excellent and friendly!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Omg! This place is amazing ! The hummus egg and the mushrooms are absolutely delicious!!! I love it and and I highly recommend!! The owner and the staff are very friendly as well !!!! Well done OD! :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really reasonably priced for great location in Dublin. Fast and fresh food - amazing quality and taste. I had flatbread, with humus, salad and spicy chicken all wrapped up in eco friendly brown paper and glass of still water - free for the taking in lovey glass bottles- and of course for desert a coffee and amazing chocolate ganache and pistachio cake - seriously yummy. All for under € 12.
Staff really efficient and friendly. Granted the café is tiny but perfect for quick bite or to take away. Will be back !

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

I was there by my self 13. of January for a coffee. I ended up staying there for quite some time and have lunch as well. I got a very tastefull spicey beetrootsoup. Very kind and smiling waiters behind the bar and a laid back atmosphere. I loved it!