“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Orchid

Thai Orchid
Ranked #423 of 2,543 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: South City Centre
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Visited here on a Sunday night, it was relatively quiet just a few other couples dining. The menu is quite small with not much variety but the food that did arrive was delicious and we couldn't fault it. The decor could do with being nicer and the tables and chairs look abit worn out but the food was great.

Derby, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant Saturday night. It wasn't over busy and we were seated straight away. The staff were lovely. The menu was suitable for all. Mild and spicy options and gluten free options available. Big portions. Lots of meat in the dishes. Good price. Can't understand why it wasn't packed out. Would definitely eat there again if back in Dublin.

• Visited June 2014
“Yummy, filling meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We found this place while walking around the Temple Bar district. It wasn't too far away from our hostel (Barnacle's).
The warm atmosphere was a nice setting and the food was fantastic. As a huge fan of Thai cuisine I am always a little skeptical but I was pleasantly surprised with my meal.
We had delicious veggie spring rolls as appetizers.
My girlfriend had the veggie pad Thai while I had the chicken pad Thai.
Both were excellent and prepared relatively quickly. They went down well with Tiger beers!
Bit expensive overall, don't expect a cheap meal here.

Visited May 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good choice and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Has a good selection for veggies which is great for us and left us pleasantly surprised when the bill came, excellent food and great and quick service.

Visited May 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Thai Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ok, I'll admit it. We picked this restaurant partly by its name alone. It happened to be directly across the street from our hotel, the Westin Dublin, but the name matches one of our favorite restaurants near home. So we tried it.

Service was great and the menu choices offered a little of everything. Sorry, I don't recall what my wife had (but she enjoyed it) but I had my standard Chicken w/Cashew Nut, asking for some hot oil on the side. It came a little spicy by default, but the chili flake I added as needed made it perfect (the server warned me ... "very hot!", pointing to the flakes).

Very tasty and a perfect choice if you have the urge for Thai food while in Dublin!

• Visited May 2014