“Great food, great athmosphere!”
Review of Thai Orchid

Thai Orchid
Ranked #370 of 2,665 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Thai Orchid is a lovely place with great food. Enjoyed the panang curry with chicken and it was among the best I have ever tasted. Went there with a group of colleagues, but I think it would be even better to go there on a date or with close friends. Will be back next time I visit Dublin!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had an excellent chicken salad (called a "laap" in Laos, can't remember the Thai name), and it was just like I remember from South East Asia. The tom kha gai was excellent too, it had just the right amount of spiciness.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

A friendly restaurant in the centre.
The portions are large as usual in Ireland and the quality was good, but we found the prices high (even for Dublin), if you like to eat there (and avoid take away)

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Was there with my son and his girlfriend, who are connoisseurs of Thai food. They felt this was the best they've ever had, either at home (Baltimore) or on our 10-day Ireland trip which included several other Thai places. I thoroughly enjoyed by Pad Thai. And the upstairs dining area is intimate and beautifully decorated. Right in the middle of Dublin. Wonderful! Prices are fine.

1  Thank richard_traveler
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Had an excellent meal for two with bottle of wine for 70Euro. Very good service and food was hot, very tatsy and excellent value. On the edge of Temple Bar district and was slightly less crowded and frenetic. We ate here on our 3rd night because we wanted something different as we had eaten typical Irish food for two nights.