“Yum!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

The staff here are always charming and don't make you feel like a saddo for dining alone. Excellent mushroom risotto- the best I've had in the last month and that included a week in Italy! Service is very good. They ran out of fruit salad but otherwise very happy. Good Italian food- portions quite decent- and a lovely buzzy atmosphere. Value pretty good overall- glass of house wine very drinkable at less than 6€. Will be back time and again.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I love their risottos.
Also homemade fresh pasta worth to try it. It usually quite busy but I think they accept reservations.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a good few times and have never been disappointed. The food is tasty, the wine is good and the staff is friendly and attentive. The fixed menu is really good value for money. The décor is bright, modern and cosy. The shop/sandwich bar to the front always has tasty-looking food on display.

Will continue to go back.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Eight of us ate at this popular restaurant thus evening.
The food was authentically Italian, the wine was of good quality and the service was excellent.
All at very reasonable prices for Central Dublin.
A gem of a place!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had Nicoise salad, it was the nearest thing to cafeteria food I've eaten in a restaurant. I almost looked for the cling film on top. It consisted of lettuce, bits of red onion, under ripe extremely cold tomatoes, 5 decent black olives,and hard green beans with tinned tuna on top. There were no potatoes- I searched. I did mention it to the waitress that I was disappointed. it's one of the worst meals I've eaten out in a long while

3  Thank Noreen B