“Great for takeout”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Twice we stopped at Carluccio's to get sandwiches to take to the park and eat. There were five of us, we all picked different things and the food was enjoyed by all. We went once for breakfast and again enjoyed our meals. I liked the muesli so much I e-mailed them to see if I could buy it and they got right back to me. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. If ever I am lucky enough to be in Dublin again I would definitely return.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Lovely place to visit for a romantic setting and good food.

Carluccios is a great chain of restaurants and this one doesnt fail. The food and the service was top notch, also is good for Gluten Free, as my wife is coeliac this is one of the main reasons we ate here.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The fragrances of good Italian food drifted out as we passed, looking to have something prior to the Literary Pub Crawl which begins in the neighborhood. We had the Antipasto Massimo, which was a great mix of charcuterie, delcious breads, olives, caponata and marvelous peppers. Would go again.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Found this place online while traveling through Dublin and it was one of the highlights of the trip. The service was great as well as a large gluten free menu to choose from. Excellent wine selection.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

After walking by this place a number of times and being drawn in just to look at their pastas, coffees, biscotti, etc... we dropped in rather late a couple of nights ago for a quick dinner. The waiter was spot on flawless--one of those that knows when to show up, when to disappear and seems to anticipate your needs, bringing you what you need before you've figured it out yourself. If only he could train the rest of the waitstaff of the world. We ordered a bottle of wine, shared a starter and each ordered a main course. Portions were very generous--so much gnocci that I took some home for the next day. I loved the buzz of the place--the modern decor, the lighting, color scheme--and look forward to another visit.