“Great Irish breakfast!”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Breakfast came with our room at the Kingfisher--all made to order, fresh orange juice, etc. Perfect.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Too early to check in at Jury's in Parnell St across the road so popped in here for breakfast. Would deffinately suggest booking room only at Jury's and come here for breakfast-far more atmosphere and so much cheaper-we got change back from 10E for the 2 of us for 1 breakfast filled roll.
Excellent choice on the menu at very reasonable prices. Pot of tea /coffee included in the price.
Excellent quality of food with generous portions .Very good service. Lunch /evening menus looked great too although we didn't sample those. Would deffinately return.

1  Thank visit09
Reviewed October 29, 2013

If you are looking for good food at a good price with good service then this is the place for you. Having returned from yet another holiday in dublin, and haven eaten in the kingfisher almost every day I felt I had to write this review. Give credit where credit is due. The staff are friendly, attentive, polite and professional especially Kamel who was always ready with a smile on his face no matter how busy he was. The food is superb and generous helpings. The decor is basic but the food and the staff more than make up for it. Would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant and look forward to our next visit next year!

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

After reading some good reviews and had a recommendation from the hotel receptionist, we decided to give this restaurant a go. What a huge mistake. After being shown to a dirty table, the first thing we saw was a dead fish in the fish tank on the wall! My husband really wanted fish and ordered the grilled fresh cod. I tried the lamb cutlets as I'm not a big fish eater. The cod was dry, the chips flavourless and the peas well over cooked. My lamb cutlets was not seasoned at all, not good quality meat and the mash was so dry and tasteless it just stuck to your upper palate. I love onion rings and ordered a side of that... McDonald's do them better!! Greasy, veg oil soaked and unseasoned! Horrible! We had two outstanding meals at Parnell Bar and Murreys Bar opposite and on the corner just opposite this restaurant and should've gone back there instead! I've had better canteen food before! I hope they remove the dead fish soon....

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent freshly cooked Irish breakfast, freshly squeezed orange juice and coffee mugs refilled on request. Pleasant staff. Nothing was too much trouble.