“Went twice in one day! ”
Review of Kingfisher

Kingfisher
Ranked #256 of 2,722 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This place was so great! We went for breakfast and dinner in the same day. The service was great and both times we went it was packed. The prices are very reasonable and the resturant is very cute and has the homemade feel I love!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

If you go to Dublin, it's an absolute MUST that do you do a full Irish Breakfast at least once, and Kingfisher does it up very very well. The black pudding, the beans, the sausage, the bacon, in all their delicious artery-clogging glory. All for 8.5 Euro, including coffee. It's not only one of the most delicious (and heartiest) meals Dublin has to offer, it's one of the best values as well.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My friends and I stumbled on the Kingfisher when searching out breakfast venues - it's excellent! Generous Full Irish Breakfast including homemade Irish soda bread was just the job. Service was speedy , very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for our charming Irish waiter (who was also very easy on the eye!). All in all , highly recommended .

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon Kingfisher and were quite impressed with the food and service. I'd never been to a fish and chips place where you choose what type of fish and how you want it cooked, especially for pretty reasonable prices, so needless to say we were impressed.
The decor is good and it definitely gives you more of a local feel. I had the fresh cod and it was really good, huge portion, but not mind-blowing flavor. The only drawback I'd say was they only have Heineken on tap, although they have other beers in cans/bottles so not a huge problem.
A definite recommend for fish and chips that is not your touristy experience but still a short walk from Temple Bar area.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The service was flawless and we laughed, turned out our waiter had South African links so we really enjoyed it and the fish was really as promised. The liver I ordered didn't compare but my colleagues were raving about the fish, so all went well.