“Buzzy and tasty” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Crepe and Coffe Co.

Lemon Crepe and Coffe Co.
Ranked #6 of 53 Dessert in Dublin
Cuisines: American, Cafe, European
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: Enjoy our made to order crepes (sweet & savory), Belgian waffles, omelets, critically acclaimed coffee, hot sandwiches & celiac friendly options. Breakfast, lunch, dinner all catered for. A place for children, teenagers, student’s, backpackers, mums & dads. Wholesome meal, tasty treats. Both branches in Dublin 2, available to eat in or to go. Spend some time in our heated terraces and watch the buzzy cosmopolitan activity of Dublin’s premier city centre locations.
Ireland
“Buzzy and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

There are alot of place to do crepes but I think this is my favourite. I love their savoury crepe, the Veg Power plus. The strong coffee is to my liking. The buzzy nature and bench sitting will not be everyone's cup of tea but I think it a great space to for a snack and a bit of a break. The staff are consistently helpful and they are quick at meeting the demand. I regularly bring the kids the for the nutella crepe and they love it.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Like2TravelWell

Monrovia, Liberia
“A myriad of crepe options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here after a museum trip to replenish ourselves got the walk back yo the hotel. It is a very modernist (too much for my partner) orange decor and a mega menu. I was very happy with my basic crepe and my partner gobbled up the waffle. Overall a good energy pit stop for us.

lemonaido1, Owner at Lemon Crepe and Coffe Co., responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thanks for the kind review.

A crepe and a waffle are often just enough to keep those weary legs moving.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your visit to Dublin.

Warm regards
Douglas, United Kingdom
“Good not outstanding”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Firstly I give them credit for their gluten free options. Crepes were fine, but nothing to rave over. Staff were ok, nothing to complain about, just didn't seem interested or engaged.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
lemonaido1, Owner at Lemon Crepe and Coffe Co., responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to give your thoughts on Lemon.

We operate 2 establishments in Dublin, apologies if you received tepid service and is something I would like to correct.

Perhaps if you had a second and remembered the location, could you mail me which location you visited so I can follow up with the team there.

All the best
info@lemonco.com
Houston, TX
“There are better places in Dublin for Crepes”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I saw good reviews for Lemon Crepe when researching for my trip to Dublin. I didn't think it was anything special. Keep in mind I was interested in "desert crepes" I only had a chocolate. I am only giving this a two star rating because the next day I saw and had to try this fantastic chocolate, fresh strawberry and fresh banana crepe at Ginos on Grafton street that put the one from Lemon to shame and more toppings for I think less money.

Hi,

Hope you enjoyed your trip to Dublin.

Regarding crepes, as a simple chocolate crepe we use Highest grade Belgian Chocolate and Fresh Cream. I must therefore assume that the crepe itself was the issue.

We have been using the same recipe for close on to 20 years. Naturally not everyone shares the same taste, so it is a pity that our crepes were not to yours.

In order to make fair comparisons, and to inform future readers of reviews, I would like use the review as an opportunity to fill in some missing blanks. In this case, the matter centres around price and toppings.

In comparing us to a neighboring establishment, the missing element is that we are a Restaurant, offering table servers, plates, cutlery, bathrooms, heating, music etc. The business used to compare us against is a Gelato TO GO window, with no customer facilities.

The nominal price difference between establishments reflects the difference in Business types, services included and the overhead required to provide same.

Thanks again for your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to provide some additional clarity.

Yours sincerely
New York
“Outstanding crepes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

With crepes of every variety including breakfast ones, this is great casual place for a bite to eat before or after a day of sightseeing. Only downside are the crowds which can make getting a table difficult.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lemonaido1, Owner at Lemon Crepe and Coffe Co., responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Hi,
Thanks for the glowing review.
Greatly appreciated.