“Gorgeous food”

Lemon Crepe and Coffe Co.
Ranked #7 of 50 Dessert in Dublin
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Description: Enjoy our made to order crepes (sweet & savory), Belgian waffles, omelets, critically acclaimed coffee, hot sandwiches & celiac friendly options. Breakfast, lunch, dinner all catered for. A place for children, teenagers, student’s, backpackers, mums & dads. Wholesome meal, tasty treats. Both branches in Dublin 2, available to eat in or to go. Spend some time in our heated terraces and watch the buzzy cosmopolitan activity of Dublin’s premier city centre locations.
Dublin, Ireland
“Gorgeous food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I'm a regular at Lemon, along with my boyfriend. They've got a great selection, and just about everything I've tried has been great. The coffee, I'm told, is the best you can get in Dublin. Some people have said it's expensive, I'm used to Dublin prices so it doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me, but yeah I guess you'd expect the smaller crepes to be slightly less.

All I would say is that they should work out a better system of serving the orders, as shouting out '38' repeatedly has to be annoying for staff because half the customers don't listen out for their number. But that's not important.

Chicago
“Great crepes!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great crepes of all kinds-- from savory to sweet. Funky eatery-style decor; everything is bright orange and there's a nice patio area with heaters.

My American wife will tell you that their coffee is "in the better half of coffee in Dublin."

It is too expensive, but so is every other restaurant in Dublin.

The traditional crepe, the crepe suzette and the salmon power crepe were all amazing!

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“''Simply CANNOT be beaten''”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I first came to lemon in early 2002 and have been back regularly since. Their food,service and atmosphere in my humble opinion cannot be beaten! However the real pull of this place is the friendly staff led by Garret and Fergal (I hope i got their names correct!) every time i come these two make myself and my daughters feel like stars and take excellant care of us...we shall be back soon and Lemon keep up the high standards!! Tereasa O'Meara

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Rob S
London, United Kingdom
“Sooooooo good!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

While Lemon is often criticised as being over-priced, I think this same criticism could be applied to the majority of eateries in Dublin! The sandwiches are fantastic, I recommend the Club, Tuna Melt and Hot Tikka sandwiches, and the crepes are delicious. The staff are friendly and more than happy to make up whatever you fancy!

Clongriffin
“lovely crepes but overpriced”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

went there with my daughter for a quick bite. The service was excellent, the place cramped with students who obviously don't live on beans on toast and the crepes were big and tasty. But not the best I've had and certainly too expensive. The filled ones can be considered good value if you have a large appetite, but if you take a simple one, it shouldn't cost more than 3 or 4 euros. The hot chocolate was also prohibitive.

• Visited February 2013